Disc Golf Tournament @ The Flying L Ranch Sept. 11th and 12th. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Tournament @ The Flying L Ranch Sept. 11th and 12th.

We had so much fun last spring that we are going to do it again. This time around we will be hucking on Saturday and Sunday. That's right two days of fun. Many surprises are in the works for this event. We are expanding the course to offer a little more challenge this time. I will keep this forum updated with details as they come in.

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
    We had so much fun last spring that we are going to do it again. This time around we will be hucking on Saturday and Sunday. That's right two days of fun. Many surprises are in the works for this event. We are expanding the course to offer a little more challenge this time. I will keep this forum updated with details as they come in.
    count me in I like surprises !! The Brodys rock The Flying L Ranch rocks .You guy's did such a great job last time. That was the most awesome one day event !! I can't wait to see what you come up with for two days
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

Thanks man! We cant wait to see you out there. Super excited for this.

Comment

Thanks man! We cant wait to see you out there. Super excited for this.
        Hey Brodys .I'm Super de duper excited for this event also!!!! I know it's 5 or so weeks away, But I can't stand the anticipation . can you leak some info out there so I can feed this hunger inside me .
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Next week we will have a big update... But for now I am seeing water hazards, glo golf, camping and two day tourney. Other surprises are in the works. You can always count on great times when you come to The Flying L!

Comment

Next week we will have a big update... But for now I am seeing water hazards, glo golf, camping and two day tourney. Other surprises are in the works. You can always count on great times when you come to The Flying L!
            I knew that water was to good to pass up. I can't wait to see what you did to the course layout.. Ok I'm full now
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

For any lodging info please vistit http://www.mt-adams.com Julee will make reservations for you.

Comment

Official Update.

Disc Golf Tournament @ Mt Adams Lodge at the
                Flying L Ranch in Glenwood, WA

Sponsored by

Mt. Adams Lodge, Innova Disc Golf, and Next Adventure

For our second tournament at Mt. Adams Lodge we will be offering a two-day event and many levels of participation. The festivities will begin Saturday September 11th at 9am. Saturday will consist of a beginner Q and A ~ Disc Golf clinic, followed by a casual round playing with all skill levels and getting a feel for the game and the course. There will be a hot dog & hamburger stand for lunch, Closest to pin prizes for the casual round, a pot luck bbq followed by a live band ~The Shed Shakers from the Columbia Gorge. The baskets will be lit up for glo golf once it gets dark.

Sunday morning we will play two competitive rounds. Player check-in starts at 8:30am, and players meeting begins at 9:15. The first round will begin at 9:30. The 2nd round will begin one hour after the last card comes in from the first round (12:30-1:00) Hot dog & hamburger stand will be open to purchase your lunch. Rewards will be given out around 5pm.

We are offering 7 levels of participation at this event.

Casual player: This includes one Innova Champion disc, a mini marker, Next Adventure water bottle and a ONE day (Saturday) tournament with prizes. Price: $20 per person

Jr.(12 and under): This includes one Innova Champion disc, a mini marker,Next Adventure water bottle and a two-day tournament with prizes. Price: $20 per person for both days

Beginner Level: This includes one Innova Champion disc, a mini marker, Next Adventure water bottle and a two-day tournament with trophies and cash payout. Price: $25 per person for both days

Women's Division: This includes one Innova Champion disc, a mini marker, Next Adventur water bottle, and a two-day tournament with trophies and cash payout. Price: $30 per person for both days

Intermediate Division: This includes one Innova Champion disc, a mini marker, Next Adventure water bottle and a two day tournament with trophies and cash payout. Price: $35 per person for both days

Advanced Level: This includes one Innova Champion disc, a mini marker, Next Adventure water bottle, and a two-day tournament with trophies and cash payout. Price: $40 per person for both days

Pro Level: This includes one Innova Champion disc, a mini marker, Next Adventure water bottle, and a two-day tournament with trophies and cash payout. Price: $45 per person for both days.

There will also be a raffle with great prizes, as well as camping and lodging onsite. The cost to camp is $10 per person per night. Players receive a 25% discount on lodge rooms and cabins at Mt Adams Lodge this weekend. For lodging information contact Julee or Tim at Mt Adams Lodge (509) 364-3488. If you have any Disc Golf questions email kinfolkfan@yahoo.com or call 509.369.1024 and talk to Bryan or Jody. Please visit the website for Mt Adams Lodge at www.mt-adams.com
                Last edited by The Brodys; August 26th, 2010, 10:33 AM. Reason: new band name.

Comment

Oh and I have a feeling we will have a ring of fire going on Sunday after the rounds! We are adding more sponsors as we speak. Today Full Sail joined on! Cant wait to see you all out there! Bring friends, they do not even have to disc golf to have a blast!

Comment

Sounds G-R-E-A-T !!! I'm sooo stoked !!!!! Hey Brodys I'll copy this and post it at my course..
                    PDGA # 52916
                    CRDGC
                    TCDGC
                    FWWDGC
                    PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                      Sounds G-R-E-A-T !!! I'm sooo stoked !!!!! Hey Brodys I'll copy this and post it at my course..
                      That would be so awesome! Thanks so much.

It is gearing up to be a blast!

Comment

Wish I could make it as the last one was really well run and a lot of fun! Good luck.
                        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I know, I wish we could have not scheduled the same as the Ace Race, sorry 'bout that. Good thing we are pretty far away. Hope you have fun up there if you are going to that! We look forward to making it up that way for some unplayed courses.

Comment

I know, I wish we could have not scheduled the same as the Ace Race, sorry 'bout that. Good thing we are pretty far away. Hope you have fun up there if you are going to that! We look forward to making it up that way for some unplayed courses.
                            Yay poop, and the Eugene Celebration too I will be at the Eugene Celebration that weekend. Wish I could be there you guys ran such a fun event earlier this year.

Cindy
                            Last edited by LegoRules; August 13th, 2010, 04:03 AM.
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

We will greatly miss you all! Have a blast down in Eugene... Kick some butt. We took a page from your book Cindy and made one day casual and one day competitive. That just seemed like a great way to do it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X