Disc Golf Tournament @ The Flying L Ranch Sept. 11th and 12th. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to take a minute to thank all of our great sponsors for helping make this a wonderful event. So big ups to:
    Mt. Adams Lodge, Innova Disc Golf, Next Adventure, Disc Golf Depot, Pype's Palace, Waucoma Books, Doppio, Full Sail, Dog River, G. Willikers, Naked Winery, 6th Street Bistro, Dougs Sports, and The Fuzzy Blanket People.

The casual round on Saturday is going to be loaded with CTP's for everyone Thanks to these great sponsors!

Comment

Day 1: Saturday, September 11, 2010
      8:30am- 9:30am Registration / Check-in for the casual round.
      9:30am- 10:00am Beginners clinic and how to's.
      10:00am- 10:15am Players meeting.
      10:30am- 12:30pm Casual Round.
      5:30pm Pot luck and live Music from The Shed Shakers.
      8:15pm- 10:00pm Optional Glow Dubs. Casual. May have lowest score award, not sure. Head to to head bets encouraged. Should be fun.
      Day 2: Sunday, September 12, 2010
      8:30am- 9:15am Registration.
      9:15am- 9:30am Players meeting.
      9:30am- 11:30am 1st competitive round.
      12:00pm- 1:00pm Lunch. Everyone will have an hour after last card for lunch.
      1:30pm- 3:30pm 2nd competitive round.
      3:30pm- 4:30pm Ring of Fire and awards.
      All times are subject to change. But should be fairly close to this schedule over all. Getting extra amped for this one. I think The Shed Shakers are gonna shake the Lodge Saturday! Thanks.

Comment

100 DOLLARS CASH ACE POT for Sunday. So awesomely donated by The Glenwood General Store. If you need anything on your way out dont forget to stop and say hi to Claud at the General Store and thank him for his generous donation!

Comment

Evenings and mornings are getting chilly so bring warm clothes. Good foot wear would also be suggested for the rounds of golf. I know some people love to play barefoot or in sandals, however I would not suggest that at the Flying L. Hope these tips are helpful. See you this weekend!:O)

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
            Evenings and mornings are getting chilly so bring warm clothes. Good foot wear would also be suggested for the rounds of golf. I know some people love to play barefoot or in sandals, however I would not suggest that at the Flying L. Hope these tips are helpful. See you this weekend!:O)
            I just wanted to bump this comment in case anyone missed it. The low temp is 31 on Saturday. Brrrrrr..... Where'd ya go summer?

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but I wanted to see where to sign up. Randy wants to play, and I didn't see how to sign up. Looks like it'll be great weather, although a little cool. I'm sure it'll be a great time!

Comment

[QUOTE=ptld2001;75735]Maybe I missed it, but I wanted to see where to sign up. Randy wants to play, and I didn't see how to sign up. Looks like it'll be great weather, although a little cool. I'm sure it'll be a great time![/QUOTE

Glad to see interest in the event. You can sign up by calling Julee at the Lodge. Or you can sign up the day of the event. If you have any other questions let me know.

Comment

One more post and I will stop for the day!
                  Wow! Big surprise for The Disc Golf Tournament at the Flying L! We will be treated to a Everybody's Common Ale at our Pot Luck Dinner! Everybody's Common Pot Luck has a great ring to it. If you are not planning on coming out think of all that great beer you will be missing! Huge thanks to Doug at Everybody's Brewing in White Salmon. Go get a Cuban! It gets my vote for best sandwich.

Comment

Jenn, the kids, and I had such a blast at the event. We can't wait for the next one. thanks to the Brodys and Mt. Adams Lodge for hosting such a great event.
                    Throw What You Know.
                    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                    PDGA# 45989

Comment

It was a great weekend, and thanks to everyone who made it happen. The weather was picture perfect. Randy got his first CTP, as well as the first time he's placed in a tournament! Quite an exciting weekend. And thanks for all the little touches, like the live music and the ice cream on Sunday.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this event what it was!
                        Here are the top 3's in each division.
                        Open
                        Ryan Gwillim 103
                        Todd Velasco 108
                        Joey Morro 114

Adv.
                        Brandon Hansell 110
                        John Gorman 111
                        Bryan Bates 119

Women
                        Jody Pantages 139
                        Julie Gorman 152
                        Jennifer Uhlman 178

Int.
                        Mike Robarge 115
                        Dustin Ticknor 119
                        Justin Gaston 135

Beg.
                        Matt Riggs 116
                        Zach Fowlkes 126
                        Randy King 128

Once again big thanks to everyone who made this possible. Especially Mt. Adams Lodge, Next Adventure, Innova, Everybody's Brewery, Glenwood General Store, Disc Golf Depot, Full Sail, Pypes, Waucoma Books, Doppio, Dog River Coffee, G. Willikers, Naked Winery, 6th Street Bistro, Doug's, Tofurky, Fuzzy Blanket People, Todd V, Phillip K, CGDGC, Jerry Miller, Lightening Discs, and last but most certainly not least Mike Robarge and Hardshell Harmony as well as Matt, Rachelle and the rest of The Shed Shakers. These are two bands not to miss if you feel like moving your feet! Cant wait till next time!

Comment

The one thing this event was missing was a little bit of Tri Cities charm. Missed ya Dave and Chris. Hope you can make it out next time. We will hopefully have a bit more notice once again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
                            The one thing this event was missing was a little bit of Tri Cities charm. Missed ya Dave and Chris. Hope you can make it out next time. We will hopefully have a bit more notice once again.
                            sorry i couldnt make it Bryan.. i picked the wrong week for a break up , and it was her computer !! Im sure it was ablast. I'll for sure make it next time
                            PDGA # 52916
                            CRDGC
                            TCDGC
                            FWWDGC
                            PDGC

Comment

Sorry to hear about that man. Next time. Take care.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X