Disc Golf Tournament @ The Flying L Ranch Sept. 11th and 12th. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh silly...I am guessing you are not going to make the drive out this time? I will keep my fingers crossed any way. Hope all is well up there.

Comment

In all my excitement I forgot to mention that this tournament is helping to fund more baskets at the Lodge for our enjoyment. So come out and show Tim and Julee how much we appreciate them allowing us to come play disc golf. And if you cant make it out to the tournament go out and stay at the Lodge or just play a round on the course. Free to play, just call ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
        Ahhhh silly...I am guessing you are not going to make the drive out this time? I will keep my fingers crossed any way. Hope all is well up there.
        I really wish I could but I'm most likely working. I really loved playing WBDGW there though, John and I had a really good time and we want to come back but it's a long ways and a ton of money even for us splitting the costs. Sorry Bryan. Hope you guys have a good turnout and have lots of fun.

Thomas
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          I really wish I could but I'm most likely working. I really loved playing WBDGW there though, John and I had a really good time and we want to come back but it's a long ways and a ton of money even for us splitting the costs. Sorry Bryan. Hope you guys have a good turnout and have lots of fun.

Thomas
          Thanks Thomas! We will miss ya and I totally understand. We were happy to have you make the drive the one time. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Dont work to hard.

Comment

Julie and I signed up last night. Can't wait!

Comment

That is awesome! Cant wait. Oh yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Haha, no sweat. I'm sure your event is going to be great too (I'd be considering it myself if I weren't committed.) I'm just making sure Bill doesn't book himself in too many places at once!
                Nope,

Thanks for the heads up I didn't realize they were the same weekend. I want to play the course I've never been to. On a good note it looks like the open title is up for grabs.

Comment

Good luck at your Tourney Bill! Maybe I will step up and play for your title. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahha hahahahahahahahhha...
                  or not.

Comment

Come on out to The Dalles Labor Day Dubs... Monday night at 6 pm. It is only 3 dollars to play and there is a 162 dollar ace pot.

In addition to the 162 Jody and I are offering a Free Registration to the first ace on Labor Day. Not only will you walk with 162 but you will also have a free entry to the DG Tournament @ The Flying L!
                    That is up to a 45 dollar value! Tell your friends and dont forget to tell them about hole 13 at Sorosis. Easy money!

Comment

Come on out to The Dalles Labor Day Dubs... Monday night at 6 pm. It is only 3 dollars to play and there is a 162 dollar ace pot.

In addition to the 162 Jody and I are offering a Free Registration to the first ace on Labor Day. Not only will you walk with 162 but you will also have a free entry to the DG Tournament @ The Flying L!
                      That is up to a 45 dollar value! Tell your friends and dont forget to tell them about hole 13 at Sorosis. Easy money!
                      in addition im setting up a ctp on hole 4, 1 fr girl 1 fr a guy for labor day dubs in TD hope t get a good turn out.

Comment

how is the potluck BBQ going to work?
                        Throw What You Know.
                        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                        PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                          how is the potluck BBQ going to work?
                          The Lodge will supply some sort of main dish. Everyone who wants to participate should bring a dessert or side dish. Does that answer your question? Last time it was a great success and some great food. You are not obligated to participate either. There is a public kitchen that can be used at the Lodge! Getting excited to see you all there!

Comment

The Lodge will supply some sort of main dish. Everyone who wants to participate should bring a dessert or side dish. Does that answer your question? Last time it was a great success and some great food. You are not obligated to participate either. There is a public kitchen that can be used at the Lodge! Getting excited to see you all there!
                            Of coures I will participate... I am an eagle scout and dutch oven cooking was and still is one of my faviorte things to do. the only question is now does the TD (and birthday boy) like cherry, blueberry, or peach cobbler?
                            Throw What You Know.
                            "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                            PDGA# 45989

Comment

Here is a look at the actual flier for the event. Thanks again everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                                Of coures I will participate... I am an eagle scout and dutch oven cooking was and still is one of my faviorte things to do. the only question is now does the TD (and birthday boy) like cherry, blueberry, or peach cobbler?
                                Ahhhh heck yeah! I am a cobbler loving guy of any kind! Thanks Uhlman! Such a thoughtful guy!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X