Disc Golf Tournament @ The Flying L Ranch Sept. 11th and 12th. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
    I know, I wish we could have not scheduled the same as the Ace Race, sorry 'bout that. Good thing we are pretty far away. Hope you have fun up there if you are going to that! We look forward to making it up that way for some unplayed courses.
    Let me know when you make it near Seattle and I will try to meet up for a round with you all. Cheers!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Just got home from playing Two-Rivers and pinned a the flyer up on the B-Board. see ya in 28 days Bryan & Jody.. JR did I hear you right your not going to defend your title..sweet .Oh, I mean sorry you can't make it .
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Only 28 days! Cant wait!

Comment

I want to play
          PDGA President

Comment

This sounds like a great event. I wish I could make it... I'll be in Hawaii for my birthday! (Yes, I'm taking my discs!!!)
            Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

I know I am a bad schedule'r! I know you guys and gals will have a great time in Eugene! We will have to come play the Celebration next year and not have a tournament that weekend! Best of luck. Hope you can make one of our events in the future. We look forward to meeting ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                This sounds like a great event. I wish I could make it... I'll be in Hawaii for my birthday! (Yes, I'm taking my discs!!!)
                This tourney is part of my birthday celebration as well! Go Virgos! Have a blast in Hawaii. <--Thats my version of a hula dance. Lost my grass skirt.

Comment

Just a few updates here:

LIVE MUSIC Saturday night featuring the blue grass stylings of the Shed Shakers. Bring your dancing shoes and help me celebrate my big 30.

Great sponsors are joining in again to make it another great event. Mt. Adams Lodge, Next Adventure, Innova, Full Sail, Waucoma Books, Disc Golf Depot, Pypes Palace are just some of the great sponsors on board all ready.

This is really gearing up to be a great event. We are headed to the Lodge today to do some course work so it is in its best form for all of you that are going to join us.

Comment

And the awesome locally crafted glass medals will back again this time thanks to JC Glass. I know some of you want one of those that saw them in the spring, or maybe to add to your collection... Bill?

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
                      And the awesome locally crafted glass medals will be back again this time thanks to JC Glass. I know some of you want one of those that saw them in the spring, or maybe to add to your collection... Bill?
                      Ha,

I had a great time there for sure. I'll see if I can round up some buddies to make the trek. It's worth the drive but it is a long way from home.

Comment

Hope you can get some folks down here. We will miss you greatly if you cant make it. I know it is a long drive but I think the medals will be much nicer and the open payout will be more worth while this time around. Either way I hope all is well up north! Happy Huckin'.

Comment

Bill, I know you've got some long legs, but will they stretch from Glenwood to Skamakowa?
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Sorry if Bill is spoken for, I didn't mean to lure anyone away from your probably wonderful event.
                            Just thought he may want to defend his title that's all.

Comment

Haha, no sweat. I'm sure your event is going to be great too (I'd be considering it myself if I weren't committed.) I'm just making sure Bill doesn't book himself in too many places at once!
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

After his 3rd round at Seatac he may want to look into an easier course in a lower division! heheh I think my sister would be a good match! She can't kick putt but does know a turbo!
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X