X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flippen Ze Disc 2 - Wenatchee, WA = Oct 9-10

here is the flyer for the event! Hope to see you all there and get signed up online at pdga or send me the flyer and money!!!!
    This year the tourney will be in wenatchee at the squilchuck state park and lincoln rock state park... Two venues and a split tourney! pros will play one venue twice and ams the other then we will switch for sunday.
    There will be camping at squilchuck state park for an additional $5.
    We will be holding a dinner sat night at squilchuck also!
    Get back with me for any ?'s at turboputt@yahoo.com

Hell Yeah! I've been waiting for this all year. You guys put on a great tourney last year and I am looking forward to it this year. I also look forward to kicking co-TD's Prosser's butt. That is if he makes it to the tourney instead of staying in a zip tied tent...HA

You guys rock. Thanks Kevin and Todd and everyone else who runs this.

Comment

Thats funny!

Comment

Dudes (and ladies),

Get signed up for this! All the cool people will be there!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10665

Comment

This seasons INWS Promotions also end at FZD

So if you still want to get in on the action, You had better get with it!

The Instant Win Basket Toss concludes and your FINAL QUALIFTATION chance

Powder Coat Raffle will be given away. Remember, You need not be present to win

Tickets are/will be available at FZD, Depot in Portland, Bangerz in Burien, S.D.G.A. and through me.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Are these temp courses that will be put in specifically for this tournament?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X