X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discraft Ace Race - September 11 - Dalaiwood

It's that time again to get ready to run for the chains in what is surely the second most fun event of the year (cuz we all know what is returning this year to be the most fun event....)! It's time to head over to Dalaiwood on Saturday September 11th for the annual Discraft Ace Race.

As always, you will have the option of coming over at any time during the day to play the Ace Race and you can either make a short day of it here and head out to play some of our other West side courses or we will keep you entertained for the entire day!

Once again the entry will be a paltry $25 and that is going to land you two prototype discs that have never seen the light of day, a hat, supercolor mini and new for this year a cool metal bagtag! Add to that the fun of running aces on the shortest holes ever to try and win a bag of discs! We will also have many free side games in which to win prizes!

We will start the event at 9:00 am and it will finish at 6:00pm. Come anytine to play your two rounds of ace running but if you can be here around 11:00 we will be trying to shoot another great group picture for the history books.

History books you ask? Yep, Dalaiwood has been the largest Ace Race IN THE WORLD for at least the last 3 years (and maybe even longer) but this year we want to go over the top! Come this time and bring a friend that has never played as we try to go over the 250 person mark for the first time ever with our ultimate goal of reaching 300. I will have a link up in the next couple of days so that you can download a flyer so that you can pre-register. Please, please, please pre-reg so that we make sure to have enough packages for everyone as we want this to be a great day for all.

If you have any questions, ask here, pm me call (253) 853-1914 or send an e-mail to spapa@centurytel.net.

Thank you all and we look forward to hosting you at hopefully another world record breaking event.

Later,
    Scott Papa
    Team Discraft
    Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Ya! The Ace Race ROCKS!
    A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Is it a driver, putting or mid this year?
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        Is it a driver, putting or mid this year?
        So far, there had not been a definite word....I should know quite a bit more when I get to World's.

Yippee!
        Team Discraft
        Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Cool, thanks for the updates! By the way do you have any 2006 Ace Race stamped Meteors in the store?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Cool, thanks for the updates! By the way do you have any 2006 Ace Race stamped Meteors in the store?
            Im still looking for my Meteor holy grail, the Z Meteor!! i would love to get ahold of one of those!!
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I'm getting one in the mail pretty soon.
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                Im still looking for my Meteor holy grail, the Z Meteor!! i would love to get ahold of one of those!!
                I've got one but haven't thrown it yet. It's been hanging for a while but I want to throw it so badly! I'm going through these blue ESP ones so fast as I have retired two of them already due to aces!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

http://discgolfacerace.com/

Disc picture has been released.... overstable mid range

Comment

Scott??

I can't wait for my 4th Ace Race in a row!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by pdduubb View Post
                      http://discgolfacerace.com/

Disc picture has been released.... overstable mid range
                      so i went and looked at the ace race disc. I do really like discraft and the Ace race event but im not sure what to think about this disc.
                      they say that people have been asking for a overstable midrange so this new ace race disc is the answer for that. well if i was looking for a discraft overstable midrange i would pick either a wasp, or a drone. and even the Nebula that was the ace race disc 2 years ago was a slightly overstabe buzz type disc.

why do we need yet one more overstabe midrange???
                      Team Meteor

Comment

ive got a cool looking one in my bag that is esp with the ace race stamp! but for some weird reason i always use one of the other two meteors in my bag before using this one.
                        Team Meteor

Comment

I wonder if it'll end up being anything like the old MRV. That seems to be the Discraft mid I hear people missing the most.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post

why do we need yet one more overstabe midrange???
                            Too get just a little closer to a roc!
                            Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                              Too get just a little closer to a roc!
                              the wasp is as close to the roc as discraft can get. as soon as the patten ran out on the roc disxraft made the wasp.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X