X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 NW & STATE DUBS oct. 16/17

Just a heads up that these are the dates.

NW will be on saturday the 16th. We are working on a suprise(never been played) venue that, if it works out, will be freaking awesome.

States will be at steilly on sunday the 17th.

Traveling trophy and good times for most.

more info coming soon...
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

I have a secret weapon!!

Comment

Originally posted by KCunique View Post
      I have a secret weapon!!
      Now you just have a weapon.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

any new info on these events? divisions/cost?
        PDGA #42116

Comment

Yes, I would like info as well.

Thank you
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

The plan was to have the NW at wapato park in lakewood but the need for 2 million dollars in insurance made that idea vanish.

NW will be played at lakewood and sea-tac on Saturday.
            Lakewood will be worst drive in the morning with a round at Sea-tac in the afternoon.
            Check in at 8:00 to 8:30 with a start time of 9:00.

States will be played at Steilly on sunday.
            Check in at 8:00 to 8:30 with a 9:00 start.

Pro- $60
            Adv- $40
            Int- $30
            Plus club fees.

I am awaiting final word on what fees will be charged from steilly. I would also like to make some money for the seattle disc golf club as well. I will add the club fees on top of the entry fees above and get a total entry fee later. sorry for the delay in getting out the info.
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Chris, if you were still interested in doing Wapato, you could get it sanctioned as like an XC tier or something. Also, if you're taking club fees, Chainbangerz would be more applicable since they're the ones that do a lot of the work at LW & Seatac.

Is the worst drive for all divisions or just the pros? I always look forward to these events, let's just hope for better weather this year!
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Chris, if you were still interested in doing Wapato, you could get it sanctioned as like an XC tier or something. Also, if you're taking club fees, Chainbangerz would be more applicable since they're the ones that do a lot of the work at LW & Seatac.

Is the worst drive for all divisions or just the pros? I always look forward to these events, let's just hope for better weather this year!
                I did think about getting the event sanctioned but thought about the work to get the baskets in, map the course, and then play in the event and it wasn't as cool anymore. The park is pretty awesome and I think that down the road we will have an event there but we wussed out this time.
                I will get with the guys at chainbangerz.
                Was it worst drive for all divisions last year? I am leaning toward all divisions. it is only the drive that you take the worst shot so each shot after that would be best. Shouldn't be too much to worry about.
                Please, no sideways puddles this year.
                Thanks Tim.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Last year worst shot was only for the pros but I'm not against it being for everybody. Either format, I'll be there.
                  A par is not a bogey.

Comment

We will take $3 per person each day for the clubs.

Pro- $66
                    Adv- $46
                    Int- $36
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Wait- there will be three divisions for NW Dubs? I thought we only had Open and Amateur for NW Dubs.....

I like the Worst Drive but then best shot from there, that sounds like fun. It's good that it only applies to Lakewood as well. That could be a real hassle at the Tac.
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Not that this really matters too much in reference to having three divisions, but so far isnt there only two traveling trophies ........pro and am. I could be wrong, but if there is an intermediate division a traveling trophy may have to be created or not........just throwing it out there.
                        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

I think there are only two traveling trophies. I guess that if you sign up to play int don't expect a trophy to engrave.
                          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Chris, you should construct some cheapo Am II traveling trophy, like a dx Cheetah that gets sharpie signatures. Or a Lego spaceship.
                            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

When playing worst drive who makes the determination?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X