Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I missed it but money was tight(no money at all) so maybe next year for me because this will only be the second time I havent come
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

BTW - When I left super early AM on Sunday, I left a few things behind at the Fernearner. I'm looking for a pair of Salomon shoes and a leather mitten: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=5711
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I have your ace pot and placing scrip right here next to the computer. The scrip can get you something from the candy store at the inn.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Just wanted to say what a great time I had over the weekend. Now Sara and I know what it feels like to "just play" a tourney at mud.

Huge heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated and helped raise that much $$$ for the course. Tee signs have been needed for years and the new basket should be there in a few weeks.

Extra special thanks for the man with the plan. Thanks Tim, without you this wouldn't have happened. You just earned yourself nothing but good karma tree love every time you're out there. Also like to thank everyone who helped Tim run the tourney and Thor for being the unoficial drunken photographer for the event and partying as hard as anyone! Andrew, the throwbot was soooo fun! Loved it, thanks.

Also, huge props go out to team Oly and Chris in particular. You guys are freakin' unbelievable and as generous as anyone I've met. The red sauce was off the hook (thanks Heath for the shrooms). Also, Jeremy for being a badass doubles partner and Uncle Terry for just being himself and a Mud man from day one of that course. I love your style guys, you do it up right!

Also big thanks to those who made the killer Mud patches. Very cool guys! i know I've missed a few so Thanks to those i've forgotten to mention

Lastly I'd like to say how happy I am for the way Colin represented for the Mud locals. Duecing #10 and getting #16 for his first ace all in one round. Just the tip of the iceberg for him! Nice shooting loocid.

Good times, good people. Everyone I met was awsome and into it. This whole thing has revitalized Sara and I to the point where we are already making plans for next year and the Return of the Burn.

You guys rock!
          Adam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X