Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment at least a few people have been waiting for...registration is now open to everyone!
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I noticed the other B&B DG course in Southern Washington has also picked the 11th for a tourney. Maybe the pressure is off for filling the Fernearner up to bursting. To tell the truth, it's okay with me. It's possible that all the rooms at the inn are reserved already. So, the professional courtesy considerations could be down to, no harm, no foul.
      Last edited by Ol' Bob; August 16th, 2010, 07:30 AM.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

So, maybe I was way off base with my "no harm, no foul," call. It turns out there is plenty of room at the inn for Baby Jesus' virgin mother (or even disc golfers). Hey folks, fill the place up.

Comment

Kee-riest! Papa's Ace Race is Sept. 11th too? What is it about that date?

Comment

I know, crazy right? WA State Championships are happening that weekend too, as it turns out. The funny thing is that I was actually trying to avoid conflicts when I scheduled this one.

No sweat though, I'm still steadily getting entries and we're about half full (though mysteriously, still some of the people who tried to sign up before the full registration was open haven't gotten back in touch with me.) I'm not too worried, if it fills, great, if not, then less stress and more beer for us!

Comment

I will be running the Friday Dub's at the Burner' this year. Probably start around 6:00 or so to allow for the later arrivals. Let me know if you are planning on showing late and want to play, we can hold out a little longer. I'm thinking $6 + $1 ace pot. Half will go to the basket fund and the other half will get paid out.

My wife Adrienne has volunteered to make up a big batch of spaghetti, nothing like a good meal after a late round of drinking, I mean disc golf! Let me know if your interested, so we know how much to make. I'm sure we won't charge for it, but there will be a basket fund jar conveniently located on the table!

I will be kicking in $50 straight to the basket fund, lets see how many baskets we can get for the Fletchers (and Ol' Bob) and this great place!
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Gilby, you pretty much rock as hard as anyone I know.
                The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                  I will be running the Friday Dub's at the Burner' this year. Probably start around 6:00 or so to allow for the later arrivals. Let me know if you are planning on showing late and want to play, we can hold out a little longer. I'm thinking $6 + $1 ace pot. Half will go to the basket fund and the other half will get paid out.

My wife Adrienne has volunteered to make up a big batch of spaghetti, nothing like a good meal after a late round of drinking, I mean disc golf! Let me know if your interested, so we know how much to make. I'm sure we won't charge for it, but there will be a basket fund jar conveniently located on the table!

I will be kicking in $50 straight to the basket fund, lets see how many baskets we can get for the Fletchers (and Ol' Bob) and this great place!
                  Booyakasha! Big up yaself!

Thanks Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                    Gilby, you pretty much rock as hard as anyone I know.
                    Thanks Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Booyakasha! Big up yaself!

Thanks Chris!
                      Tim, I don't even know what your saying here! I think its something nice, but Im not hip to all that 'Gansta Scientist' lingo!

Comment

Baskets and more beer... ..............Excellent!

Comment

For the record, everyone involved in this Kicks Ass (especially you Tim)!!!

Sara and I will be down there the weekend prior to due a little tune up on the course and I will be trying my best to coax some salmon out of a local river. Not feeling like cooking, but if sucessful i'll donate a fillet to the TD and his minions for all their much appreciated efforts!

As far as camping goes Mom is hoping to keep most of it OB (Over by Bob's) but I'm sure exceptions can be made if arranged.

Great to have you back Gilberts, you were missed last year!

Since we're getting off easy this year, anything else I can help with please let me know. I'll be down there Wed the 8th.

Seriously..Awsome guys.

Comment

The word I get about shoehorning the campers all over to this side is it's because all the rooms aren't rented at the inn and tents all around could disturb non-disc golfing guests. If all the rooms are full of golfers, then the camping scene will be as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                              Sara and I will be down there the weekend prior to due a little tune up on the course and I will be trying my best to coax some salmon out of a local river. Not feeling like cooking, but if sucessful i'll donate a fillet to the TD and his minions for all their much appreciated efforts!

Ooooo! It just so happens that one of my minions is pretty skilled with the ways of grilling and salmon. Here's to hoping your efforts are fruitful (whisper sweet nothings in their ears if need be!)

Comment

Hey, Sunrise caught an 18 pounder yesterday and I got a piece that didn't survive an hour in my possession. Mmmmmmmmmmm, salmon.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X