X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the help in taking back the TAC

For those who came out and helped today I want to say thank you all very much. For it being a weekday and somewhat soggy out, I was pretty stoked on the turnout. Its good to see some fairways again,somewhat. It's really discouraging, for me, to see the city of sea-tac mowers rushing past us to go to other parks, or to simple mow the parimeter of the park , but completely ignore the course and our efforts.
    I will keep trying to work with the city of sea-tac maintenance dept. in building a better alliance, so that they help us in our future efforts.
    Big shouts out to Jeff for coming late and staying late with his push mower and mowing 3 fairways. Thats eff-in awesome in my book.
    Also big ups to Craig for leaving his push whacker for me to use. My whacker crapped out on me early morning on hole #16.
    Once again thanks to everbody who came.It makes me feel really good to know we can get this kind of support, for something somewhat last minute. I feel bad I couldnt cook up some good grub and pass out some ice cold beverages for everyone. Maybe next round ?
    So throughout the day we had a total of 12 people show.

Push mower yo! Huge props to all of you guys!
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

FYI - All of the Tac AtTackers are 'invited' to the Chainbangerz PDGA tournament next sunday even if you aren't members. Just be sure to let me know beforehand that you will be attending.
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X