X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea tac ace pot

I'm sorry to say but I will be bumping the sea-tac ace pot to 4pm instead of 10am .
    The reason for me doing such a strange thing is that I told Jub i would help out with the new course going in up north at silver lake.
    The ace pot is up to $250
    I am sorry for any inconvenience.I hope if you were planning on coming that you still consider it and pass it on.

Yeah buddy!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
      The reason for me doing such a strange thing is that I told Jub i would help out with the new course going in up north at silver lake.
      Jub also said you should grab maybe 10 or 12 discs off the wall to bring for all the dedicated, hard working people who show up in the rain and tornados to build tees tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
        I'm sorry to say but... The reason for me doing such a strange thing is that I told Jub I would help out with the new course going in up north at silver lake.:
        Keith, I am not use to people actually following through with their commitments and to have 20 I was almost unconscious. Thanks for coming up. As it turned out you were able to practice your political skills of ... "getting things done with any government agency is like the SLOW BORING OF HOLES".

Hope you had a decent turnout for the bangerz pot.

I don't believe you dodged the $5 ACE payout.
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
          Keith, I am not use to people actually following through with their commitments and to have 20 I was almost unconscious. Thanks for coming up. As it turned out you were able to practice your political skills of ... "getting things done with any government agency is like the SLOW BORING OF HOLES".

Hope you had a decent turnout for the bangerz pot.

I don't believe you dodged the $5 ACE payout.

No worries, I was glad to help.
          Honestly if the city of Seattle or King County
          were anything like Bob from Everett P/R
          those holes would have been drilled long ago, if you catch my meaning.
          I was bummed I missed Johns ace I had a feeling either him or Andrew was gonna hit it, they were toying with the chains during the first round.

No aces at the TAC but some real close calls, 3 top o the baskets a couple of poles and 1 bottom of the basket, and a pretty nice 240 foot birdie.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X