Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. See you there G!

Comment

Question: Will pins at Lakewood be in tourney positions this Friday? Will pins at Lakewood move on Saturday (e.g.: Will both pools play the same layout on Saturday)?

Thanks!

Comment

I believe all the pins are in the long position right now, and I think they should stay that way through Friday. On Saturday, they'll be shortened for the first round for B pool, but will be lengthened when the A pool plays.

Also, I've been asked if there will be a doubles event on Friday. We're not planning on running one, but if anyone would like to step up and run one, by all means, feel free to do so.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Will there be added holes at Lakewood?
          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

There will be one added hole at Lakewood to help out with the flow. The tee isn't marked yet, but it will be behind the new #13 (anti-Geezer), a fairly straightforward tunnel shot shooting down towards the lake.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              There will be one added hole at Lakewood to help out with the flow. The tee isn't marked yet, but it will be behind the new #13 (anti-Geezer), a fairly straightforward tunnel shot shooting down towards the lake.
              Is it the same hole from last year? The one that throws on to the beach?
              "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

No, it's not the beach hole. It's going to be more of a tunnel shot from further up the hill. Hopefully it will help a bit with the continuity now that the walk to #14 is a bit longer.

Comment

So wish I was in town...

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                    No, it's not the beach hole. It's going to be more of a tunnel shot from further up the hill. Hopefully it will help a bit with the continuity now that the walk to #14 is a bit longer.
                    Thanks. Should be fun.
                    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

12 hours to go! Probably shouldn't have had that late afternoon coffee, it was already going to be hard to sleep!
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                        12 hours to go! Probably shouldn't have had that late afternoon coffee, it was already going to be hard to sleep!
                        5 hour energy is the way to go!
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

yeah my wife brought home an amp energy drink.....worse case i go on a caffeine kick for Saturday

see ya'll out there

Comment

Hope you guys had a blast. I have never played Aqua Fest and, being a one-day tourney, I had to miss my second Lakewood Open (Duel Nature) in 8 years.

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrow! I'm going to use my ice cream discount from the players packs.
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...nID=10644#Open

I am looking at scores and I am confused. If 54 is par at both courses the Open leader is -5 103 not -8

Did pools not switch courses between rd's ?
                                or
                                Did par go up at the Tac?

If so, Why?*

It's not like any of the TD's were consulted when the course was designed with 54 being par! And most certainly it's way out of line for ANY TD to change par at an established course just for their event.

*If so then par at Lamewood should drop to 49!!!!!!
                                rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X