X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    My point is if the total number of players does not reach the threshold to rationalize NEEDING two courses why bother with all the extra effort.

Thanks for also stating that the tac is as you put it (Bold & Underlined) That there is a huge difference between these courses and as a player I would rather play the harder course all three rounds no matter what division I played.

If I saw it as half full and it was not how disappointed should I be. If I am half empty guy and it turns out to be better then I thought I can "just be pleasantly surprised."
    Maybe you could just be "pleasant" Jub! Nah.....Never mind! Your ok the way you are.

Anyway, I'm super stoked for this event! Thanks again to Tim and Edgie for making this all happen! And thanks to Chainbangers and their crew for all of the work going into the Tac and Lakewood!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Very excited about this event -- first one in quite some time. Glad to play both courses in one tourny.

G Lyman

Comment

LYMAN? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY?
        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Was getting edumacated. I'm back now, though.

Looks like you moved up a division?! Can't wait to get stuck behind your group.

Comment

There was a nice crowd of volunteers out today cleaning up Seatac today. Thanks everyone that came out to mow, prune, weedwack and pick up trash! The Tac is really shaping up!

Lot's of players on the course too, getting their licks in before the tourney.

Comment

Still super excited about the tourny...only a week away!

Jub...I dig your events, too! Just wanted to say that.

Comment

Is there an updated schedule? The flyer says 9AM player meeting at tourney central both days.
                Looks like my pool is Laewood/SeaTac/Lakewood. So I'm at
                Lakewood Sat 9AM
                SeaTac Sat ???
                Lakewood Sunday 9AM

Could someone let me know if this is correct and what time round 2 starts Sat? I'm from out of town and have some family that may come watch.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                  Is there an updated schedule? The flyer says 9AM player meeting at tourney central both days.
                  Looks like my pool is Laewood/SeaTac/Lakewood. So I'm at
                  Lakewood Sat 9AM
                  SeaTac Sat ???
                  Lakewood Sunday 9AM

Could someone let me know if this is correct and what time round 2 starts Sat? I'm from out of town and have some family that may come watch.
                  Thanks
                  Hi Celeste, yes, you're correct in the order that you'll be playing the courses. We don't have a set time on when round 2 starts, it's dependent on when everyone finishes up, and we want to be sure everyone has a chance to take a load off and get something to eat. Realistically, I'd say a 1:30 or 2ish start time will be likely, but we'll be sure to let people know as the cards are coming in.

See you on Saturday!
                  Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, it's going to be fun! See you ams at Lakewood, Saturday morning!
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

where is tourney central?

Comment

TC for Lakewood will be by Hole 14 (the playground area), park in the lower parking lot.
                        TC for Seatac will be by Hole 8. Parking closer to the intersection of 136th and Des Moines will give you the shortest walk.

Comment

Safari Final 9

Tim and I spent some time at Lakewood walking, talking and throwing to put together a safari final 9 for the Duel Nature tourney. The final nine is going to be for the top 4 players (+ ties) in the Open Division and is going to played for score and final place in the standings. I put together a PREVIEW at lakewooddiscgolf.com for the players and spectators. We're hoping it turns out to be a fun and challenging nine holes for some of the NW's best players as well as an exciting spectacle for the gallery.

Thanks Andrew, Sheila and ChUcK for your input on the safari layout!

Comment

The flyer says:

All Pros + Adv Men play seatac/lkwd/seatac

All other Adv. + Int. + Juniors play lkwd/seatac/lkwd

Therefore, Advanced (Men) Masters would play: lkwd/seatac/lkwd, correct? I ask, because it is a bit ambiguous...

If so, another way to phrase it would be:

All Pro Divisions and MA1 play seatac/lkwd/seatac

All other divisions play lkwd/seatac/lkwd

Please confirm, as I will be driving from Portland Saturday morning, and I won't have time to go to the wrong course first...
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Yup, pour yourself a tall one TreeLove, your intuition steered you correctly.

Comment

Pouring, thanks!
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X