Crystal Mountain "Mountain High" Disc Golf Tournament-August 28-29 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Mountain "Mountain High" Disc Golf Tournament-August 28-29

Mountain High Tournament Saturday & Sunday Aug 28th & 29th 2010
    B-Tier (sanctioning pending)

2 seperate 18 hole courses

Chairlifts will be running Saturdays and Sundays June 26th-Sept 4th.

Summit course will be open again!!! Get ready for some serious big air...

Details and registration information to come.

www.crystalmountaindiscgolf.blogspot.com

Dee

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I might have to try and fly back for this one. This is my favorite tounament all year and I have only played the single 18 hole course. I would really love to make it to this one.
      www.soulpancake.com
      www.bahai.org
      http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Can't wait!
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Super 'Dee' Duper!
          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

"chairlifts running on both Saturdays and Sundays from June 26-Sept 4th this summer."

Will it cost anything to use the lifts?
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Chairlift rates from skicrystal.com

http://www.skicrystal.com/Summer-Act...hairlift-Rides

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                  "chairlifts running on both Saturdays and Sundays from June 26-Sept 4th this summer."

Will it cost anything to use the lifts?
                  $20

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                  -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                    $20
                    Does this cover the day or just one ride?
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I hope it would be for the day, but not sure.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

However, the first lift up is 10:30 and the last one is 2:30. The last lift down is 3:30, and not sure if you need it to get down or if that is just for those viewing the summit.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Average round time

If the upper course is the same as it was a few years ago, then a round takes about four hours. It would be impressive to get two chairlift rounds in a day, not to mention the physical toll it would take on your body.

Hiking to the top costs nothing, so you could play the upper course for free! People of all ages hike to the top all of the time. I think it takes less than two hours to hike up.

Comment

2010 Mountainhigh registration is open!!

Online registration through pdgasignup will be active soon.

Please register asap if you want to attend. Event will be capped at 100. Day of registration MAY NOT be available. Get em' in soon.

Hope to see everyone up "testing" the course soon.

We are siked to have Tims Cascade Snacks as a new sponsor this year. Please consider them on your next snack buying adventure..

We always need more sponsors to help make the event more successful. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dee

Comment

A BIG thanks to the workers putting in this course for the summer. It's like building a new course every year!

I saw you posted some good pictures on the blog, Dee. It looks like hole 18 is there on the avalanche mound. I heard that hole would be removed this summer for chair lift work, is that still true?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X