• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle shot a 49 at NAD (blue to long)
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Here is the latest on camping. The campgrounds are open just for disc golfers and friends. You can set up as many tents in your site as you want. The cost is $10.00 per night per site. There are bathrooms with a working shower that will be open all weekend. (They got them fixed just in time). The entrance to the campground is on the east end of the parking lot at Gordon fields at the fairgrounds. Follow the road all the way back and veer to the left at the end. Lots of nice spots. Please pay me for the camping and I will get the money to the parks. I also have a contact number for after hours issues at the park so call me if there is any problems My number is 360-509-0000 yes 4 zeros.
      You can call when you get to town if you have trouble finding it and I will meet with you.
      See you on the course,
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly View Post
        The raffle is randown drawing, for any competitor? or just pro divison? Odd, but sounds like fun.
        For anybody! That's the idea is that anyone in the event can have a chance to play the final nine as the partner of one of the top 4 pros from the event. Seriously, it is a really fun way to do this.....
        Team Discraft
        Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Hey all,

A photo site has been set up by myself for sharing some of the images caught during the tournament so far. Both section's rounds at N.A.D. are put up already. I'll likely capture some stuff on Sunday's final feature, yet I'll post an update when they are ready to view (which could be Sun evening, or into the next week)

Sites at:
          http://web.mac.com/uwblt/Whiners

Comment

Originally posted by WestsoundBT View Post
            Hey all,

A photo site has been set up by myself for sharing some of the images caught during the tournament so far. Both section's rounds at N.A.D. are put up already. I'll likely capture some stuff on Sunday's final feature, yet I'll post an update when they are ready to view (which could be Sun evening, or into the next week)

Sites at:
            great pics WestsoundBT, wish I was there !!
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

Great tournament! Ran super smooth. It was lots of fun and really nice weather. Thanks Paul and Scott.
              A par is not a bogey.

Comment

I just wanted to give much thanks to Paul Wright and Scott Papa for providing us all with such a quality tournament. There was so much that went well, it is hard to cover it but I will try. The courses were all well maintained prior to and during the tournanment. The spotters on some of the more difficult holes at the Fairgrounds was a nice touch as well. Each course was extremely challenging in their own ways, but fair. The player packs were extremely generous, with a great selection of discs, a quality T, and the tissues...classic! The Sponsors were a plenty, and offered a lot of swag. Special shot out to Keith from Chainbanger'z, for the prizes for the CTP's, and for being the sponsor of Mr. KC, the Open Champ!!! The trophys were really great, and the prizes from the raffles were VERY generous. I especially liked the raffle for the skins, as getting the chance to play with those pros would have been a chance of a lifetime. Those who didn't win, still got the chance to root for their friends who were given that opportunity.

Whiners in the Woods was a great addition to the WA State Series this year, and feel so privleged to have gotten the opportunity to play with and watch so many great players. Thanks.
                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

The event was great and thx to all who worked hard and had a part in it. I for one whined a couple times

Thanks Paul and Scott

Comment

Awesome tourney, great player packs and every group I was in was filled with positive and fun guys. I look forward to next year!
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                      Awesome tourney, great player packs and every group I was in was filled with positive and fun guys. I look forward to next year!
                      i know for a fact i was tryin my hardest to be a negitive whinner. scott and paul you guys did a sweet job. and you wifes did a even better job keepin you guys in line. great job on the final nine skins i really like the raffle aspect of it. and big props to scott and darrin for there perfaormance in the skin final nine. and throwing with the ladieson staurday was coo too(a real test of my mental game). oooo and sillybizz is an ASSHOLE(mainly just cuz he got more birds then me in our round) but i still beat him by 10 strokes at the least(sorry had to rub the salt in the wounds thomas)

Comment

They're up! Final Nine photos from this afternoon. Definitely some good shots in there. That was without a doubt the biggest "herd" that the fairgrounds course has ever seen at one time.

Great job and thanks to Paul Wright, Scott Papa, West Sound Disc Golf Association and all the volunteers!

B Thornton

Comment

What a great weekend! Both courses were in the best shape that they have ever been in. Great job Paul and Scott and WSDGA. And thanks to Sammy and family for putting us up for the weekend.
                          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                            What a great weekend! Both courses were in the best shape that they have ever been in. Great job Paul and Scott and WSDGA. And thanks to Sammy and family for putting us up for the weekend.
                            Nice job to you too Chris for shooting lights out all weekend! Way to go champ.
                            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                              Nice job to you too Chris for shooting lights out all weekend! Way to go champ.
                              Way to go, Gilberts! Bagging *er* bragging rights are yours.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Great Weekend, Thanks to Scott and Paul for running a great event, Thanks to all the spotters, sponsors and any one who donated time for the event. The courses are in amazing shape, thanks to everyone to did their part.. Players packs were very generous, lots of stuff was given away to everyone who attended not just players. Thats awesome and appreciated.
                                The skins nine was a great way to end it, although perhaps set aside some cash for overall score (It might keep everyone from laying up on purpose) I liked the fact it can put the spotlight on any player, and how they deal with the pressure/atmosphere is critical. Another aspect of it is that it may test the Pros as well.. Scott, I saw you get nettled from head to toe after your partners drive, causing a near impossible upshot..
                                Congrats to the winners, see you next year whinners.
                                "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                                PDGA # 42821
                                Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X