Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we going to be playing in 5somes? Just curious because of the 90+ people signed up already. Ghost groups? Pools?
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

2 courses
      36 holes
      4 people per hole
      144 players
      72 ams
      72 pros
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I hope I am not playing fairgrounds twice...
        www.soulpancake.com
        www.bahai.org

Comment

sorry eric.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
            I hope I am not playing fairgrounds twice...
            Play open and then you only play it once.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
              Play open and then you only play it once.
              Are the pools set already?
              Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                Scott said they should be set by the end of the weekend so that people can know what course to show up to.
                A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                  Although the pools had a preliminary setup, they are now going to be set up this way.....

Open Men, Open Women, Pro Masters and Advanced Men will now be in the pool that will start at NAD on Saturday, play Fairgrounds Sat Afternoon and NAD on Sunday Morning before heading to Fairgrounds for Final nine and payout.

All other divisions will start at Fairgrounds on Saturday morning, play NAD on Saturday afternoon and be back at Farigrounds for Sunday morning and stay there for final nine skins and payout.

Coolio? Great! Now if you haven't signed up yet, git'er done as it is filling quick and you don't want to be the one left out in the cold....

Later,
                  Scott Papa
                  Team Discraft
                  Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

I might have to change to adv. But then I'm not with my wife for any round, don't know how transportation will work.
                    www.soulpancake.com
                    www.bahai.org

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                      I might have to change to adv. But then I'm not with my wife for any round, don't know how transportation will work.
                      There will be plenty of folks to help get you back and forth between courses.
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by papatart View Post
                        Although the pools had a preliminary setup, they are now going to be set up this way.....

Open Men, Open Women, Pro Masters and Advanced Men will now be in the pool that will start at NAD on Saturday, play Fairgrounds Sat Afternoon and NAD on Sunday Morning before heading to Fairgrounds for Final nine and payout.

All other divisions will start at Fairgrounds on Saturday morning, play NAD on Saturday afternoon and be back at Farigrounds for Sunday morning and stay there for final nine skins and payout.

Coolio? Great! Now if you haven't signed up yet, git'er done as it is filling quick and you don't want to be the one left out in the cold....

Later,
                        Scott Papa

Thanks
                        Read this ^

Comment

i hope to make it in to this tourny. but i can't pay till day of and i know alot of people are wanting to play this one. but i guess i could play adv if need be

Comment

OK, I signed-up last night......can I start whinning now? I may have to call Feldberg for some advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                              OK, I signed-up last night......can I start whinning now? I may have to call Feldberg for some advice.
                              Oooooh, please remember that the division you are signing up for is NOT based on your ability to whine but on your disc golf prowess. Wait, I guess Feldberg could be World Champ either way (I know Dave, I am always working you, come on now and just have some fun with us.....)

Later,
                              Papa
                              Team Discraft
                              Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Hey Scott or anyone else,

Are there player packs? IF so, do you know what they are? I am guessing there are CFR discs for sale?
                                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X