Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOO! Full color buzzes are my favorite mid-range evar!!!
    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

So are registrations going to open up soon tonight?
      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

There up and going now. I just signed up

Comment

$80? Whats up with the big increase?
          A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            $80? Whats up with the big increase?
            A tier
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

$80 for Advanced is still a little high for an A-tier.

Are the player's packs worth $40 or so? Is lunch included? How much is going to the club? Hopefully $5 or $10 at the rate of the entry fee.

I can see the pro side entry being high, but the Am side. Do you really think that the winner of Adanced needs or wants $300 of new plastic.

Even for an A-tier, $75 should be about the limit for the Advanced division with $60 being the norm.

Comment

For us old schoolers that want to mail in an entry form, can someone post an link or file that works. I can't seem to download the tourney flyer from the online sign-up website.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry about the flyer. I am currently trying to fix the problem.

I have attached the flyer to this post.
                  WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

$80 I would like to play but I would also like to know whats in the players pack before I hand over $80.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
                      $80 I would like to play but I would also like to know whats in the players pack before I hand over $80.
                      Hey $80.00 dollars may seem high but it is not extreme by any means. I paid way more for Worlds last year and I can guarantee that Mike will run a better event then what I experienced on the amateur side of things at worlds. Mike is a great TD and you need to give him a little more respect then this. He is stepping up to keep this event alive in an off year for Jason.

I know how he feels as I have been cast into that roll in the past when I was not willing to watch the Beaver State Fling fade away. So please relax on the reply key. If the price is too expensive for you then offer to volunteer to help Mike out, I am sure he will have some volunteer packs to hand out for your services.

Help him out by making suggestions for Player pack items or even offering to be his assistant TD, his volunteer coordinator or sponsorship coordinator. He will not turn you down because I know he has so much on his plate and would enjoy being able to rely on someone to help make everything come together. You can help him make the event the best that it can be!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

Just sent my entry in and happily paid a whole lot more that $80. Thanks in Advanced Rideout... this is going to be fun!

Comment

Does it come with $80 in chips? This a poker tournament right?
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Those FSO super color fundraisers are sweet looking. I wasn't very impressed with the hotstamp on the discs that I saw on discgolfvalues. I didn't think it was a very good representation of what disc golfers want. Not good to show off to others who are learning about the sport or businesses who consider sponsoring the sport. Just my 2 cents - I'm probably gonna get blasted for that now...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                              Those FSO super color fundraisers are sweet looking. I wasn't very impressed with the hotstamp on the discs that I saw on discgolfvalues. I didn't think it was a very good representation of what disc golfers want. Not good to show off to others who are learning about the sport or businesses who consider sponsoring the sport. Just my 2 cents - I'm probably gonna get blasted for that now...
                              This is the stamp that has some chick sitting on a mushroom, right? With ants - which are applicable to Steilacoom - around the border? I ordered a couple of t-birds and wondered what the connection is...my roommates were equally confused about the stamp.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                                This is the stamp that has some chick sitting on a mushroom, right? With ants - which are applicable to Steilacoom - around the border? I ordered a couple of t-birds and wondered what the connection is...my roommates were equally confused about the stamp.
                                Thats right guys keep complaining about that $80 advanced fee. When the tournament kicks ass, eat your words. This is an A tier, it will fill, if you dont want to play cause of the money than dont. BTW you dont hear one of us pros complaining (even those who dont often cash) and we pay a lot more than $80, and never once mention or expect a players pack.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X