X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flippin Z Disc tournament this year?

Anyone know if there will be another Flippin Z Disc tournament this year in Leavenworth? Any dates set yet? That was serious fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQtiWo1Ju2Q

INWS

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ad.php?p=54330

Comment

Flippen Ze Disc

Flippen Ze Disc is the INWS Finals this year and will be held on Oct. 9th and 10th, 2010. The courses that will be used have yet to be announced. Watch the INWS thread for more info.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Mt Adams Lodge tournament May 1 - INNOVA is sponsor

Let me know if you want details for the Mt Adams Lodge Tourney May 1. $20 buy in and GREAT prizes! julee

Comment

Originally posted by Mt Adams Lodge View Post
          Let me know if you want details for the Mt Adams Lodge Tourney May 1. $20 buy in and GREAT prizes! julee
          Well, um...you might consider starting a thread about it. Or I guess you could keep randomly inserting info everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            Well, um...you might consider starting a thread about it. Or I guess you could keep randomly inserting info everywhere.
            Come on now... perhaps she's unfamiliar with posting on this here forum. The fact that running a tournament up there on Mt Adams is proof enough for me that she means well.

Just because you're Pro Master now doesn't mean you HAVE to be a salty bastard as well... it just helps
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              Come on now... perhaps she's unfamiliar with posting on this here forum. The fact that running a tournament up there on Mt Adams is proof enough for me that she means well.

Just because you're Pro Master now doesn't mean you HAVE to be a salty bastard as well... it just helps
              Well, nobody HAS to do anything, but where's the spice of life if you don't? Salty, peppery, take your pick. I just happened to read two threads in a row where random OT posts about the Mt. Adams tourney were thrown in, including one saying "let me know" if you want details. My suggestion to start a thread about it is very much along the helpful lines of showing someone how to meet their goals through posting on the forum!

My apologies, Mt. Adams for being a snarky dick. Good on you for running a tournament!

Jeff -

Comment

Well, nobody HAS to do anything, but where's the spice of life if you don't? Salty, peppery, take your pick. I just happened to read two threads in a row where random OT posts about the Mt. Adams tourney were thrown in, including one saying "let me know" if you want details. My suggestion to start a thread about it is very much along the helpful lines of showing someone how to meet their goals through posting on the forum!

My apologies, Mt. Adams for being a snarky dick. Good on you for running a tournament!

Jeff -
                now your job a done...and a great job at that...now have a twix and take a break

Comment

Matt B kicks puppies
                  Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                    Matt B kicks puppies
                    That's an exaggeration. I facilitated the transport of a juvenile canine using my foot. And it was just that one time!

Comment

That's an exaggeration. I facilitated the transport of a juvenile canine using my foot. And it was just that one time!
                      Reminds me of that story my uncle used to tell....

I build a bridge. Do you think they call me a bridge builder? I build a house. Do you think they call me a home builder?

But I "F" one pig........
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I thought when I saw it I though WOW! Look at that dog fly! He got all of that one!!!!

Hey is (does) kicking a dog a stroke ie like kicking your bag?

What if it's your dog? or someone Else's bag?
                        Last edited by LJ Jubner; April 2nd, 2010, 07:38 AM. Reason: is not does
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X