X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt Adams Lodge at the Flying L Ranch May 1 Tournament DETAILS

We are getting a ton of interest for the May 1 tournament. $20 includes a choice of a putter or driver, and a mini-marker. Beginner, Intermediate and Expert levels. GREAT prizes that include CASH, t-shirts, gift certificates to Mt Adams Lodge, discs and more! There will be a hot dog stand during lunch as a fundraiser. Then a potluck dinner BBQ for everyone in the evening. Lodging and camping are available for an additional cost. Please call Julee at (509) 364.3488 to make your lodging reservations or to ask questions. Check out our website at http://www.mt-adams.com We are just a 2-hour drive from Portland, OR and 35 minutes North of Hood River, OR. Our 80-acre property is beautiful!

Innova Discs Sponsor Mt Adams Lodge 1st Annual Disc Golf Tournament

Yahoo! Innova Discs is our official sponsor for May 1 tourney. julee

Comment

How much for camping?

Will camp fires be allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
        How much for camping?

Will camp fires be allowed?
        I will talk to Julee tonight and fill ya in with those details... Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Hey Chopper the cost for camping is going to be 5 dollars a person and as long as the conditions are safe there will be a fire. Hope you can make it this is gearing up to be a fun event with great people in a great place! Any registration questions or questions about the DG side of things can be sent to me at kinfolkfan@yahoo.com. Any lodging request should be directed to Julee at the Mt. Adams Lodge. Hope to see lots of you out there. Happy Discin'!

Comment

Oh and 5 dollar hot breakfast thanks to the lodge and also there will be a hot dog fund raiser for the Hood River Disc Golf Club at lunch on Saturday. All proceeds from the hot dog stand go towards sponsoring a hole @ the HRDGC! Thanks everyone!

Comment

I'm thinking there will be 3 or 4 of us coming up.
              See ya then.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                I'm thinking there will be 3 or 4 of us coming up.
                See ya then.
                That would be awesome! If you want to register just let me know! I am really looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
                  That would be awesome! If you want to register just let me know! I am really looking forward to this!
                  Is there any way you can put a list together on this thread showing who at this point is signed up to play?
                  "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                  -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I have 8 people registered so far from my end. I believe Julee is in contact with a large group of people who are also coming out. I have received a few more emails showing interest and am waiting to hear back. I will try to get a full reg list soon. It is not a pre reg only event so we hope to have a good day of turn out. Happy Discin'!

Comment

Just an update here. We added Next Adventure as a sponsor as well as Full Sail brewing! There are plenty of prizes and fun to be had! Hope to see some of you out here, it is gonna be a great time.

Comment

Just an update here. We added Next Adventure as a sponsor as well as Full Sail brewing! There are plenty of prizes and fun to be had! Hope to see some of you out here, it is gonna be a great time.
                        Next Adventure is excited to head up to the ranch in a couple weeks. Look for the pop up tent and Next Adventure banner in the parking lot.
                        Stop by to say hi and score some cool free stuff. See you soon

Comment

I have 8 people registered so far from my end. I believe Julee is in contact with a large group of people who are also coming out. I have received a few more emails showing interest and am waiting to hear back. I will try to get a full reg list soon. It is not a pre reg only event so we hope to have a good day of turn out. Happy Discin'!
                          so we are able to sign up day of?? if so then u just may see me also

Comment

Yeah we would love to see ya there mazza! Just got back from the ranch and it is beautiful up there! Cant wait... First camping trip of the year for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mt Adams Lodge View Post
                              We are getting a ton of interest for the May 1 tournament. $20 includes a choice of a putter or driver, and a mini-marker. Beginner, Intermediate and Expert levels. GREAT prizes that include CASH, t-shirts, gift certificates to Mt Adams Lodge, discs and more! There will be a hot dog stand during lunch as a fundraiser. Then a potluck dinner BBQ for everyone in the evening. Lodging and camping are available for an additional cost. Please call Julee at (509) 364.3488 to make your lodging reservations or to ask questions. Check out our website at http://www.mt-adams.com We are just a 2-hour drive from Portland, OR and 35 minutes North of Hood River, OR. Our 80-acre property is beautiful!
                              Is there a schedule posted somewhere? What time does it start on Saturday, and how many rounds?

Thanks,
                              Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X