X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yauger Bomb

Its On! Im excited to say its going to happen this year. I don't have time to do it myself, but Andrew Skovran and Kevin David from Package Express have stepped up to make it happen. Package express is really looking to get their foot in the door with WA disc golf. Look for good things to come on short notice from this event. April 10th Yauger Park, Olympia , WA. Non sanctioned. Stay tuned for details.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

i had been wondering about if we were going to be doing this again. other people had started asking also. good to know. hopefully see you later today at doubles. we can talk more details about the bomb.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I'd love to make this event as I haven't had a chance to the last couple of years...however, the MP30 is that weekend as well. Next year...
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

It looks like glass blower extraordinaire Chris Schuler is at it again....He will be providing the Yauger Bomb trophies again. Those that know, know he does some really sweet glass work!

As always, this will be a fundraiser tourney for the course, this years project is new tee signs at Yauger.

Look for some great player packs AND added cash from Package Express. Sounds like there will be food provided as well.

There will be at least 4 divisions again, possibly 5 if we can get some more of the ladies to show. Open, Adv, Am, Women.

More to come.....

Comment

yeah baby. sign me up for the bomb. and maybe i can find the disc i lost last time i was there

Comment

Things are looking good for the Bomb' this year! Package Express-Kevin and Andy S. are all over it with some great sponsors lined up. Look for good player packs including: tee shirt and disc, Johnny Mac's famous chili, gourmet burgers and sausages with all the fixins, CTP's, cash added Ace Pot, and raffle.

8:30am- 9am registration
            9:30am Players meeting
            10:00 First round

2 Rounds of 20 holes
            $30 Open
            $25 Advanced Men
            $20 Amature Men
            $20 Women

Open payouts will be cash / Amature payouts will be scrip from package express.

C'mon out and have a good time supporting Yauger Park and Team Oly!

Comment

i'm there dawg(and wife said i can) see ya bright and early

Comment

Good weather is predicted!

Comment

Will there be any old fart divisions?
                  "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

i WISH i could be there, but once again working!! argh. i even would like to call in sick, but that is just not how i do things. i hope everybody playing has a great time and enjoys yauger park. Please support Package express and buy some discs from them. they are trying very hard to really grow disc golf in olympia!

hey tiki, that disc seems to have made a big impact in your life, because i am seeing pictures of it everywhere! just wait until the next one.
                    Team Meteor

Comment

Yeah, it will be on the cover of USA Today tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
                        Will there be any old fart divisions?
                        Apparently not, which is unfortunate because I will get my ass kicked in advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by tikidiscer View Post
                          Apparently not, which is unfortunate because I will get my ass kicked in advanced.
                          No sense in throwing my money to the youngsters
                          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

i understand what your saying here, but in reality you would be throwing your money to our new tee signs since this tournament is a fundraiser tournament and helping to fund our new tee signs.
                            Team Meteor

Comment

It's intended to be a fundraiser. You are helping build a course, or in this case, make it better.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X