X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night team golf Steilacoom/Riverside

Anyone interested in playing team golf this summer? min 4 man, max 5 man teams. Switching playing between Steilly and Riverside. $100 team entry and $3 per week(ace pot/club fees). Please send text to 253-820-1971 if you are interested. There are players who want to play and dont have enough for a team so if you are interested lets work on getting you on a team. We have a few teams already signed up, but need more teams to make it more fun.
    We all should take better care in our courses

Where does the $100 go? What club? What fees? When you get the schedule firmed up, post it, so I can add it to the calendar!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Why on thursday? Why not on the weekend when you can get the max amount of players to sign up and form teams and that are not restricted by time. Some of us work all day and dont get off until 4:30-5:00 during the week........making it to riverside on time after work would be out of the question. Im sure im not the only one ......... Really like the idea, but the limitations will kill the deal. I thought thursday nights was random doubles at steilly anyway. Just my thoughts from someone who really wants to play team disc golf again and have thursday night doubles as well. Who says you cant have your cake and eat it to.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

$20 per player and then $3 each week is more than I'm willing to spend to only play two courses. The whole object of team golf for me was to have fun, not to win prizes in fact I never even cared that much if I won. The two most important/fun aspects of team golf is the traveling to courses you don't normally get to play and meeting people who play those courses. Would this be a handicapped league or are you only letting the best players play? This just doesn't look appealing to me.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Team golf is for all players that want to play In a handicap league. Doubles will still be played at steily and riverside. We already have 8 teams and that is great for weekly play meeting At riverside on.Tuesday at doubles Anyone that sees this as something that you find unappealing sorry 60 players want to play so do I don't have room for downers. All money paid in will be paid out except weekly dues of 2 dollars.
          We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X