Disc Golf Tournament @ The Flying L Ranch - May 1st., 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disc Golf Tournament @ The Flying L Ranch - May 1st., 2010

    This event is being planned to celebrate the World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend.
    The details are to come soon, but here is what we do know. It is going to take place Saturday May 1st, the location is the Mt. Adams Lodge @ the Flying L Ranch and it is going to be a laid back event welcoming anyone who has any interest in disc golf. We would love to see you there. As I said more details will be coming the first of this coming week. If you wanna get out of town for a weekend of DG then this is your chance.
    Happy Discin'!

  • #2
    Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
    This event is being planned to celebrate the World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend.
    The details are to come soon, but here is what we do know. It is going to take place Saturday May 1st, the location is the Mt. Adams Lodge @ the Flying L Ranch and it is going to be a laid back event welcoming anyone who has any interest in disc golf. We would love to see you there. As I said more details will be coming the first of this coming week. If you wanna get out of town for a weekend of DG then this is your chance.
    Happy Discin'!
    A friend and I are definately interested, but will have a long drive from seattle and were wondering if it were possible to camp there since we are on a tight budget?
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**


    You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

    Comment


    • #3
      JR I will find out for you tomorrow. I really hope that is a option. Cant wait to let you know more. Thank you very much for your interest! Hope to see you out there.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thats a 9 hole course right?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Chopper View Post
          Thats a 9 hole course right?
          As far as I know.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**


          You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

          Comment


          • #6
            Hope to change it to a 18 hole layout... Maybe alt tees. Hope to get back to you with full details very soon. But we will be playing a extended version of the course. We are not expecting a huge turnout so alt tees should work. If we could get extra baskets we could maybe do a full 18... Any baskets out there in Wa?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
              A friend and I are definately interested, but will have a long drive from seattle and were wondering if it were possible to camp there since we are on a tight budget?
              You called me a friend, awwwww Johnny!
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

              ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                You called me a friend, awwwww Johnny!
                So Serious Business it is... I like, well not as much as Wolfy Wolferton, but it will work. Ha. Any way we would love to see you out there and details will be posted this evening.
                Happy Discin',
                Bryan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Awesome, thanks Bryan!
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                  ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                    You called me a friend, awwwww Johnny!
                    If you read the fine print, I never mentioned your name. Who is this? Do I know you? Stalker!

                    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**


                    You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                    -- Arthur Ashe

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ok here are some things I found out...
                      1. Camping is a go for a small fee. (5 a person or 10 a site not sure yet)
                      2. We are going to have a 18 hole set up one way or another.
                      3. There will be a pot luck Saturday night after the rounds.
                      4. There will be glow dubs after the pot luck.
                      5. A hefty discount on rooms and cabins for players interested in sleeping in style.
                      6. There is a rafting trip down the White Salmon planed for Sunday if you want a weekend full of adventure.
                      7. This is our first event so anything could happen.
                      8. Pretty sure it should be a wonderful time with wonderful people in a wonderful place.
                      9. I forgot a HOT breakfast if you spend the night.
                      So those are not exactly details, but a little more info. I will have a link to full details soon. If you want to reg. for the tourney contact me and I will take your info.
                      Email: kinfolkfan@yahoo.com
                      Phone: 541.399.6529
                      541. 399.0533 leave a message on either phone

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Brodys View Post
                        Ok here are some things I found out...
                        1. Camping is a go for a small fee. (5 a person or 10 a site not sure yet)
                        2. We are going to have a 18 hole set up one way or another.
                        3. There will be a pot luck Saturday night after the rounds.
                        4. There will be glow dubs after the pot luck.
                        5. A hefty discount on rooms and cabins for players interested in sleeping in style.
                        6. There is a rafting trip down the White Salmon planed for Sunday if you want a weekend full of adventure.
                        7. This is our first event so anything could happen.
                        8. Pretty sure it should be a wonderful time with wonderful people in a wonderful place.
                        9. I forgot a HOT breakfast if you spend the night.
                        So those are not exactly details, but a little more info. I will have a link to full details soon. If you want to reg. for the tourney contact me and I will take your info.
                        Email: kinfolkfan@yahoo.com
                        Phone: 541.399.6529
                        541. 399.0533 leave a message on either phone
                        Awesome. Sent you an email. Was wondering how many rounds, if there were player packs, and what time first round would start. Thanks again as this sounds like a blast.
                        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**


                        You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                        -- Arthur Ashe

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Where is the flying L ranch?
                          Read this ^

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            On Mt. Adams, in Washington. That should give you enough to Google.
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dan, check out the course here > http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2835
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                              ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X