• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy River Open April 17th-18th

Is there a flyer for this event yet?
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Just signed up on PDGA! If you didn't get into the GNO then play this! Kaleb is a cool guy and had awesome CTP's and food! The temp course throwing over the water is always fun. See you guys there.

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1267023447
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Here you go, hot off the presses, the flier for WRO.
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Wish I could make this tournamnet this year it was one of my favorites last year TD caleb did awesome

Comment

so am gonna be playing this tourny this year thanks to my sponsor" The Green Room". but now my problem is a place to crash. any one on that side of the mountains got room in their yard for a lone stoner. i'm lookin at leaving tacoma on the 16th. so i'll need a patch of grass for the 16th and 17th. send me a p.m and let me know, i'm sure we can work out some kinda of rent

Comment

Is there a campground near the park?
            Got Rain!

Comment

not sure but i did happen to find someone with a patch a grass for me.thanks 3fingers

Comment

glad it's not this weekend. today it's blowing 30-40 mph with gusts up to 55 ***WRO***
                PDGA # 52916
                CRDGC
                TCDGC
                FWWDGC
                PDGC

Comment

Saturday night there will be a live band, bbq, and 2 kegs at Kalebs house. He is allowing camping in his yard which is about 10 minutes from the course.

this wind is crazy!!! too much for me to play in

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
                    Saturday night there will be a live band, bbq, and 2 kegs at Kalebs house. He is allowing camping in his yard which is about 10 minutes from the course.

this wind is crazy!!! too much for me to play in
                    Considering the same wind has knocked out power in parts of Pendleton... yes I would say there's too much wind to play in.
                    Throw What You Know.
                    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                    PDGA# 45989

Comment

does any one if this is full yet??..i signed up on the net.. but it does not show me on the list.. i just wanna make sure i make the trip for a good reason

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                        does any one if this is full yet??..i signed up on the net.. but it does not show me on the list.. i just wanna make sure i make the trip for a good reason
                        its not full. we can hold 270 players. the chances of this filling are slim to none.

Comment

HOLY cow pies!!!! thats lota of mother huckers on 1 course

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                            HOLY cow pies!!!! thats lota of mother huckers on 1 course
                            Last year there were 2 courses.......sounds like there may be 3 courses played now.

I wish I could go.....but my work schedule just doesnt allow it right now.

Last year was a blast...that temp course throwing over the water was AWESOME.
                            Caleb & crew ROCK as TD's...the Party on Saturday was the Bomb.

Would love another shot at WHOOPING on Marty on his home turf as well as a visit with DoppelPop and DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                              Last year there were 2 courses.......sounds like there may be 3 courses played now.

I wish I could go.....but my work schedule just doesnt allow it right now.

Last year was a blast...that temp course throwing over the water was AWESOME.
                              Caleb & crew ROCK as TD's...the Party on Saturday was the Bomb.

Would love another shot at WHOOPING on Marty on his home turf as well as a visit with DoppelPop and DD.

2-3 courses do they put a temporary course up in the old campground ?? that would be cool !!
                              PDGA # 52916
                              CRDGC
                              TCDGC
                              FWWDGC
                              PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X