Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juniors clinic/event - Sumner, WA June 19-20

http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/F...s%20clinic.jpg
    Last edited by REDFIVE; April 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Chris I have a JR's 18 on the front at Seatac. Half are drives-putting others are approach-putting
    rewindb.com

Comment

I would be glad to help and I know atleast one 7year old that would be into it
      Read this ^

Comment

my 6 and 8 yrs old would be into it

Comment

The calendar is ready to accept your event.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Name the date and the Stuart boys' will be there. Ages 5, 9 & 12.
            Plus a couple more unconfirmed 12 year olds.

Comment

clinic will be free, players packs will be provided.
              Firs sponsor is on board, http://www.theudgc.com/
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

June 19th & 20th at riverside. I haven't been able to get ahold of kilmer to get the official ok to use riverside but if the club says no to the kids, they are horrible people. I am comfortable that all will be good. Flier is still getting the final touches as info comes in.

I am making the event free and the only way to do this is with the help of sponsors. I am accepting any and all donations, plastic, merchandise, or cash. All cash will be turned into merchandise or used to purchase supplies for the event. If you have any lighter plastic or plastic that has been gathering dust in a box the kids will be happy to have it. Please dig deap and help the kids.
                I am also looking for volunteers, I would like pros to teach the clinics and work hands on with the kids but more help is always better. If you would like to volunteer let me know.
                I am going to make the event like a weekend basketball or soccer camp. The kids will be grouped by age and work through drills and specific skills with the instructors. Ages will be 6-17 give or take upon review. I am planning for 25 attendants. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make the proper arrangements. I look forward to making this an annual clinic and hope to make it a must attend for all juniors in the area.

Chris Waugh
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

hey chris i can atleast volunteer since my 6 and 8 yr old will be there. i can talk to my sponsors to see what they can do
                  Last edited by mazza; March 19th, 2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I won't be able to help with the teaching, but I will help in any other way you might need. Organization, herding children, lunch, whatever!

Comment

Thanks doug.

Corning wear is on board donating shirts for players packs.

Challenge disc golf is also making a donation.

Another major sponsor is in the works. Kids are going to get their moneys worth for sure.

So far instructors will be mike cain, kyle crabtree, turis corning, and chris waugh. Still awaiting word from others.

More info and flier on the way soon.
                      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Good stuff Chris!
                        If we're not in Japan at that time, Jake (5 1/2) and I will definitely be there...
                        his mom plans to visit her folks in Japan this summer(and I might go for the first few weeks & play in the Japan Open), but we haven't made any travel arrangements yet.

Chris, would you like me to post something at NP/Terrace &/or encourage folks(with juniors) to attend?
                        Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; March 21st, 2010, 02:55 PM.
                        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

I will put Jake on the list either way to insure him a players pack if you guys make it. If you could post the flier up north that would be appreciated. Thanks Toby.

The flier is available if anybody wants to print it out and post it at their local course I would be greatful.

Gawain and his sweet plastic have agreed to kick down some prizes.
                          Dan Lilley is also helping spoil the kiddies.

THANKS GUYS!!!
                          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE
                            This is the list of registered players. I dont have names of most from the posts above. go ahead and give me some names and I will fill them in.

Dmajor- 7 year old
                            mazza- 6 year old
                            mazza- 8 year old
                            stuart- 5 year old
                            stuart- 9 year old
                            stuart- 12 year old
                            kanen mueller- 5 year old
                            coby cain- 6 year old
                            bhrahsten waugh- 6 year old
                            Jake Puttzinski- 5 year old

Not a bad start for a few days, keep 'em comin'.
                            mia and zoe for me...also i may have a 12 named johnathan

Comment

hey scott!!!!!

Innova is donating some discs. Thanks to the lobsterbush.

Michael Werth is also on board as an instructor.
                              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X