X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
    I know he wrote selfless. I was informing of my selfish reasons for the event.
    I want to invite all the NW juniors down to our tournament in August. We have just put in specially designed 12 and under t-pads " Little Flyer T-Pads". We did this to help encourage the youngest of players!

Our juniors field will have its own ctp, players pack and awards, all for only $10 plus it's just a 1 day event so it'll be easier for the younger players. Of course the parents can sign-up and play as well.

For full details check-out the post on the forums (rising island open)or at...
    http://www.whidbeyislanddiscgolf.com/rsing-island.html
    Last edited by Yammits; July 17th, 2010, 08:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

• Originally posted by Yammits View Post
      I want to invite all the NW juniors down to our tournament in August. We have just put in specially designed 12 and under t-pads " Little Flyer T-Pads". We did this to help encourage the youngest of players!

Our juniors field will have its own ctp, players pack and awards, all for only $10 plus it's just a 1 day event so it'll be easier for the younger players. Of course the parents can sign-up and play as well.

For full details check-out the post on the forums (rising island open)or at...
      http://www.whidbeyislanddiscgolf.com/rsing-island.html

I had someone PM me a very good question, so I wanted to add some info about the Juniors...

EVERY Junior card will have an adult walking/ scoring with them to keep them safe as well as keep things moving along in the tournament.

If we have more than 1 card of Juniors we'll have like ages together as well ... 8-10 year olds 11 - 12 year olds, ect...

I hope that helps some of you make a decision about coming. My wife and I have an 8 year-old so we really go out of our way to promote the sport for the youngest of players.

Hope to see you all in about a month!
      www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
      www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X