• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cefire View Post
    World famous, more like universally famous
    Interdimensionally known Andrew Rivers.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

man it was sooooo f'in coo to see all those future pro disc golfers out there today. shelia did a awesome job with the girls. and i'm proud to say my girls are new owners of a val jenkins sign'd ice bowl stamped S.O.L.F(??????) and a dion sign'd GLO stalker. thank you guys so much for you donations. also big thanks to chris.kyle,mike,shelia, and all the parents that were out there in the rain.

Comment

Big Thanks to All that made this event possible!!

Riley had such a good time and is now officially hooked on disc golf!! Yea!

It was a great way for my boys and myself to spend time together on this Fathers Day weekend! Even the drizzle didn't dampen our day!!

Already looking forward to next years event!

Thank you again!

Doug

Comment

Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Quinn's review of the juniors clinic... "That was really fun!"... repeated several times on the drive home.

Considering the downpours we drove through on the way to and from Riverside I'd say the weather was pretty darn cooperative today. Quinn had a great time and came home with a pile of new discs, stickers and shirts, he's psyched to say the least. Looks like a whole new group of Frisbeetarians have been added to the flock. Thanks a heap Chris and all the rest that helped make this such a terrific event.

Comment

I want to thank all the kids and their parents for making the trip, it was a blast! We got the riverside love as far as the rain is concerned for sure.
              Things went pretty well when the main concern is how to give away all the discs, minis, shirts, stickers, towels, and stuff I think we did all right. Each kid got atleast 3 discs (1 with a signature from someone better than most), a shirt, minis, stickers, and even a pencil. Parents standing around got some plastic and other stuff, even some random dude walking around got a free disc. I still have a few things left over. The sponsor support was amazing 90+ discs, 40 shirts, 70+ minis, 100+ stickers, towels, patches, pencils, three legged dogs, and 1 unicorn all divided between 15 kids and anyone else that was around when I needed to get rid of something.

The sponsor support was nutty.
              THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
              *The underground disc golf club best place on the net for kids discs, custom stickers, and banners. They also have collectors and hard to find discs. CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              *INNOVA They make cool discs.
              *Corning wear- Custom shirts and such, a fantastic disc golf supporter for quite some time.
              *Challenge disc golf disc golf promotions for the future JUNIORS B tier sept 4th steilly
              * NW sign up making it easier to pay to play.
              *Spider Dan Lilley if its cool and you want it he usually has it, best sourse for collectable and hard to find discs in western washington.
              *Gawain Stern- Sweet plastic Great place to get the hard to find discs you crave and event calander keeper, thanks for that on it's own.
              *Dion Arlyn-Team Discraft He throws farther than you.
              Nate Sexton- He's pretty good.
              *Team santa cruz-
              Valarie Jenkins
              Avery Jenkins
              Nate Doss
              *LSDiscs- Lots of discs and equipment
              *Mandos- Proshop in auburn, WA. thanks for whiteriver!
              *Anyone else I am forgetting I appreciate the donations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Cain, Sheila Tieves, Kyle Crabtree, and Andrew Rivers did an awesome job wrangling and teaching. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bunch of fun and I am positive we got a few kids hooked, mission complete. I plan to run this event every year for as long as possible. Catering is already set up for next year. Thanks again. PICS HERE. and a couple videos of the ring of fire.

Thanks to all
              Chris Waugh
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

A slideshow with clips of the girls showing the boys how to putt during the ring of fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u38SwId6jQ
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I heard a couple of really good reviews on Saturday night about the clinic. The ring of fire pro wants to play her first tournament asap. Thanks to everybody for putting the clinic together and to all of the people who donated their time and prizes.

The only negative thing I heard was dissapointment from the kids about not being able to get out there again on Sunday. Definite success.

Thanks again
                  Read this ^

Comment

I just scrolled through the pics, and...

the video there and all I have to say is...

Awesome job guys.

Its really cool seeing all those kids having so much fun.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• man i have to honest. sitting here watching my youngest golf pro kickin some ass at the ring of fire. i started to cry i was so proud. then i saw my oldest pro breaking out the with her turbo putting( with a DISCRAFT tourqe) man tell u what i was on a cloud way high then 9. man dan the battle our girls had in that r.o.f was epic. she still talks about it and she was hella happy to go to school and talk about it. the hooks are difently set in my girls. i think val has some thing to worry about from these young pro in training we got around here........lol

Comment

• Juniors league coming next. weekly/monthly excuse to get the kids together and play some golf. info coming soon.
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• it takes a real standup guy to organize and run such an event.A fine display of selflessness by everyone who was involved. good job Chris.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitodd View Post
                            it takes a real standup guy to organize and run such an event.A fine display of selflessness by everyone who was involved. good job Chris.
                            There was a bit of selfishness to want my kid to enjoy the game a bit more but other than that it was all giving. thanks todd.
                            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                              There was a bit of selfishness to want my kid to enjoy the game a bit more but other than that it was all giving. thanks todd.
                              You miss read that
                              PDGA # 52916
                              CRDGC
                              TCDGC
                              FWWDGC
                              PDGC

Comment

• Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                                You miss read that
                                I know he wrote selfless. I was informing of my selfish reasons for the event.
                                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X