Lake Stevens - Monday Night Random Doubles - Starting March 15th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Stevens - Monday Night Random Doubles - Starting March 15th

Be checked in at 5:00.
    We will start later as the days get longer.
    $5 for now, but could increase later (to raise funds for Aquafest).
    $1 ace pot, $4 payout

Have Fun!
    Brian

Alrighty BA ~ See you there

Comment

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting all freaking winter to play doubles at Stevens again! Let me know if you need any help running it this year. I love you BA.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting all freaking winter to play doubles at Stevens again! Let me know if you need any help running it this year. I love you BA.
        Akward...watch out BA, I hear he gives a mean footjob!

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Then why would he need to watch out?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Cause I heard it's done without lube

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Thanks JR. I actually keep my shoes on at all times when Thomas is around. When I ride my bike to the course, I make sure he is no where around when I switch from bike shoes to DG shoes.

I used to wear sandals when playing, but after seeing the way Thomas was eyeing my feet, I now only wear closed toed shoes.

Thanks again for the reminder though.

See you Monday!

Comment

Cool, adding to calendar. When is the date of the LAST event, please? The last Monday before Aquafest? And when would that be?
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

What's up G?

The last day of the LS Doubles is usually the Monday after Labor Day. This year that would be September 13th. I will be throwing right handed again by then!

Quafingly yours,
                  BA

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                    What's up G?

The last day of the LS Doubles is usually the Monday after Labor Day. This year that would be September 13th. I will be throwing right handed again by then!

Quafingly yours,
                    BA
                    Howdy, BA, I sure do miss all you crazy WA DGers! Stupid work and excellent nearby tournaments have kept me away too long. I hope we can meet up soon.

Thanks for the update, calendar adjusted. Now just be sure to let me know when the start time changes, and I will update that, too!
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                      Thanks JR. I actually keep my shoes on at all times when Thomas is around. When I ride my bike to the course, I make sure he is no where around when I switch from bike shoes to DG shoes.

I used to wear sandals when playing, but after seeing the way Thomas was eyeing my feet, I now only wear closed toed shoes.

Thanks again for the reminder though.

See you Monday!
                      Classic!!! I knew you were a smart man BA. Look forward to playing with you again soon.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

After a round at Stevens' with the birdie bag, BA is up for anything, so don't let him fool you...

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I saw BA yesterday playing at Stevens lefty, he said he shot a +4!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                            I saw BA yesterday playing at Stevens lefty, he said he shot a +4!
                            With or without clothes on?

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

When I say I saw BA, I'm always picturing him without clothes! lol

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X