X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theives at white river

ok I had some new people at white river 2-16-10.
    Their cars window was smashed and valuables taken. There was another pile of glass across the parking lot. Thats 2 cars. Keep your eyes open and hope we catch'em. Made me feel crapy cuz I was talking up how fun golf is. Don't think they'll be back to play again..DAMNIT!!!

It's getting really old hearing about all of the thefts going on at DG courses. File a police report. Thats about all you can do.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Sorry for waisting everybodys time with a worthless post

Comment

I don't think it's worthless...this is the second report of break ins at White River in the last 3 or 4 months. I think it's a good heads up to anybody parking their car there.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

It's definitely not a waste of time. The police may do an extra drive thru once a day, but everyone who normally plays there has a better chance of seeing something if they keep an eye out for suspicious lurkers. Plus it's a good heads up to not leave any valuables in the car. Which is probably a good rule of thumb at any disc golf course. Even Juel Park has signs advising people to not leave valuables in the car.
          Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by 280zex View Post

no waste of time here.

it should always be reported on here, keeps all discers on their toes.

plus always HIDE your valuables never ever leave them in plain sight any where at any time or you can become a victim of a crime.
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 280zex View Post
              I certainly didn't mean to sound like your post was a waste of time. I appreciate you informing the forum of these activities. I am just sick of it happening.
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

These dirtbags need a good ol fashion ass kickin.........and that is just warmup.
                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

I played yesterday and saw the car with a broken window. We looked around and told everybody we could to be on the look out. It made me take all my extra stuff out of my car. Tell your friends that the locals there got there backs. The word was spread and people were still talking about it today.

Comment

I didn't meen to be snarky. I just feel irratated and not shure how to keep "our" parking lot's safe from dirtbags...

Comment

I think it's possible that Ghetto Parking Rules should be followed when parking at DG courses other than Lucky Mud. I'm talking about rules like:

Nothing on the seats or floorboards, especially nothing valuable. Hmmm, I can't think of anything else at the moment. Maybe we're all screwed!

At a place like White River, with not much around the area, it makes me feel as if it is a disc golfer that is committing these crimes.

280zex, there's dirtbags in every corner of the world, and their dirtbag skills will always be one step ahead of efforts to stop them. I only know of one way that is 100% effective in keeping yourself safe from the d-bags, and it's really depressing.
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X