X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Annual Seatac Winter Doubles-Feb. 27

I will be hosting a BYOP Doubles at Seatac on Saturday, February 27, 10 AM Start. This IS NOT Jub's mystery event. That event will be held March 6. I do know wgere the event will be held but I'm not telling--I do not want any information leaked prematurely. The first round will be alternate shot, the second round will be traditional best shot. Sign up starts at 9 AM until 9:40. The divisions will be Open, Am, and Master. Flyer to follow soon. Hope to see you there. Any questions? Contact me at (206) 522-7679, or send me an email at bloat59@hotmail.com.

What's the buy in?
    Read this ^

Comment

Guy told me $45 (per team) for Am divisions and $55 for Pros.

Comment

Here is the link

http://www.discgolfpugetsound.com/2010%20Tac%20BYOP.pdf
        rewindb.com

Comment

Bump...
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Spread the word... 5 days away... it'd be nice to get a good turnout for this. Here's your chance to tell your disc golfing buddies that you shot under par at Seatac (just don't include that it was a dub's tourney)...
            don't any of you in the 'under par club' chime in either, especially you Kyle Crabtree, whom I was told shot a -1 the other day, using only a Shark and Aviar. Impressive, but not cool!
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Whoever told you must've forgot to mention that we were running the course also, and ended with a time of 40 minutes, shooting -1. ...Then we ran it again.

Comment

Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
                Whoever told you must've forgot to mention that we were running the course also, and ended with a time of 40 minutes, shooting -1. ...Then we ran it again.
                Did you stop for a pizza in the middle?
                Read this ^

Comment

I ran it in 35 minutes once. But there were 2 hooligans chasing me on tiny motorcycles trying to steal my golf bag at the time.....

Comment

I can run the course and score a zero.

Not zero over par, or zero under par, just..... zero.

What do I win?
                    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

A bigger yard for Linclon.
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Damn. Every time I see this event posted I get excited to head up to Seatac and play some doubles. Then I see that part about alternate shot and think... "No thanks". What a bummer.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

If anyone wants to play this event but needs a partner let me know. I play ADV. Want to play but need a partner

Comment

Looking Forward to Saturday/Sunday at SeaTac

This Saturday at SeaTac should be a blast. The weather says it's going to be partly sunny and dry! And then, on Sunday, the Acepot! What a great SeaTac weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by PuttsRrad View Post
                              What a great SeaTac weekend.:
                              Consider it a warm up for CSI.
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X