Clear All

• Wa state & nw doubles

This weekend.

sat lakewood and sea-tac.

sun steilly.

(this is the coolest smiley ever)
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Team Green Light presents a REDFIVEDISCGOLF tourney takeover.

Last years winners were unaware of their responsibilities and made prior commitments so Mike Cain and Chris Waugh will be running nw dubs.

Northwest Doubles will be happening on Saturday at lakewood and sea tac. The fees are $70 for Open, $50 for Adv and $30 for Int. Be at Lakewood and sign up before 9:30 and we will have a meeting at 9:45 with tee time at 10:00. Come on out and have some fun and we will do our best to run things as well and promptly as possible.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Wash St Doubles will be happening on Sunday and the fees are $70 for Open, $50 for Adv and $30 for Int. Be there and sign up befor 9:30 and we will have a meeting at 9:45 with tee time at 10:00. Come on out and have some fun and we will do our best to run things as well and promptly as possible.

Later,

Scott and Matteio
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

It sucks that this is on the same weekend as the Willamette Open - the closest thing we have to a state championship in Oregon, I guess.

I hope that this site could potentially facilitate coordination of schedules between our two states and will definitely be talking to Mike Ruzicka and Todd Andrews about that this weekend. We should have sanctioned events for both state championships and we should have a lot more crossover where Washingtonians tavel here and Oregonians travel there... etcetera.

Who is the Washington Series coordinator? Ray Antoon? Who is the Washington PDGA rep? Can someone alert him/them to this board and this thread?

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

These events are something of a tradition, I don't know how long they've been going on, but they always happen the weekend after the last WA series tournament. Kind of a fun, kicked back way to end the season, playing with one of your good buddies.

But yes, Ray is the state series coordinator, and Eric Edgerton is the PDGA rep.

Thanks for stepping in and getting this organized Chris (and Mike)!
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X