X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Jub!

Thanks for organizing this event. It was a blast and I would definitely play it again.

Comment

Yup, super fun and I would definitely be back for another couple rounds
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

You know, I get the feeling that the Tall Chief crew isn't going to want us back anytime soon.
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
          You know, I get the feeling that the Tall Chief crew isn't going to want us back anytime soon.
          What makes you say that?
          The jackass Marshall? The carts? The weather?
          When I spoke to the actual person who does count. He seemed just fine with us back anytime? I will no more about how well the course fared by the end of the week.

One thing I want to apologize for was the course was poorly marked. I foolishly believed a DG'r who offered to mark the course the day before actually following through with it.

I do want to thank Erik and Getty for all the time and effort they put in, succeeding in getting the course ready. When all is said and done the course is still only two weeks old. (2-19)

We hope to have the targets in place by next weekend. As you would expect some ideas were suggested about various holes in general.

My starting question is about the two hubs in the course.

#1 3,14 Green's, 4, 16 tee (Now, call the bone yard.) Pic 1 of three

#2 5,12 greens, all of 13 and the 6 tee Pic 2 of three

http://www.discgolfpugetsound.com/Mystery.pdf
          rewindb.com

Comment

[QUOTE=LJ Jubner;55873]What makes you say that?
            The jackass Marshall? The carts? The weather?
            When I spoke to the actual person who does count. He seemed just fine with us back anytime? I will no more about how well the course fared by the end of the week.>>

When I talked to him yesterday evening he seemed pretty happy with us. We bought a bunch of food and generally behaved quite well. The only jackassery with the carts that I saw was dudes riding on the back. If we can get baskets in this will be the top course WA. Y'all saw the potential, but it's gonna take a lot of work.
            Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I spoke with the Marshall out on the course, and once we engaged him in conversation, he brightened up considerably. He seemed excited that we might be finding a use for this otherwise unused property.

Comment

Fun event. Thanks to Jub, Getty, Erik,Ombudsman, Guy and everyone else who made it possible. The keg and burgers were a nice touch. Can't wait to see what happens over summer. The veiws from the course are spectacular. This course has some amazing potential.is it a matter of raising funds for baskets?
                "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                PDGA # 42821
                Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

10/11 Winter BYOP Announcement

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                  Sat Nov ? 2010
                  Tall Chief
                  Watch this space for more info!
                  jub
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Hellz yeah!!!
                    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

This ones for Toby

More info when it becomes available
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Nice!!! - new thread maybe, when we know the details???
                        'Weekend 4 Women':
                        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I would love to do another four person scramble event, that was tons of fun. Even just a regular two person bring your own doubles series looks appealing to me.
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

except for the date, location, and format, thanks for the information....

Comment

Craig (the Chiefs owner) Grandson is having some health issues. I did not fell it was the time to talk about DG. I would be willing to bet mid late Nov maybe early Dec for the first one.

Mike Do you have any of your winter dates yet? (chili, Sumner Meadows)
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X