Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my experience with Final 9's and Skins matches I've found two things. Its best to keep them seperate, and only the top four (or final card if you were doing fivesomes) should play.
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

I am glad I finaly know what is going on this year. and yes dates would be great. mainly so I can sign up for the tourneys and plan my season.

Comment

would love to make flippen Z Disc the finals! Theres talk and we are trying our best!

Comment

Flippen Z Disc

We are still in the snow up here in wenatchee and we are looking forward to making Flippen Z Disc happen again. Everyones skiing or gone from the forest service and we cant get permission for the venue till about april. Wish I could commit sooner to something.... We will make it happen again!
          Flippen Z Disc

Comment

Originally posted by Flippenzdisc View Post
            would love to make flippen Z Disc the finals! Theres talk and we are trying our best!
            It's not going to happen this year, as we've already committed to Spokane. There is definetly interest from the coordinators to involve FlippenZ in the future.

Personaly, I had a great time last year and will do my best to make it this year also.
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

wss 09 standings

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
              Does anyone know what happened to the final 2009 series results? That information was promised to be posted at some point at the 09 awards ceremony but to my knowledge have not.
              Yo, I published the 09 standings in the club news letter. You can find it in the summer 09 edition. discgolftacoma.com

I dont know where the official results are though.

Comment

WA State Series rotation

March No event
                April 17-18 Windy River (Originally in Mid March)
                May 2nd weekend Kitsap Courses
                June 5-6 LCO
                July 24-25 Lamewood (Originally in late June)
                August 14-15 Stelli
                Sept 4-6 White River
                Sept 25-26 Final Spokane

Now this is all good except the Stellicoom event is the weekend before Jet Wash.

As somone who was at the time involved with the Series planning "...because JWO was not going to be part of the series it would have at least a two week buffer before any other series event". Mike was elected Coord. by one vote (Guys) with this stipulation.

Now the series is recanting that position by stuffing 3 events in 6 weeks. Stelli could easly be played in March, late June. Oh, thats right! Mike is running FSO so he wants golfers jones-ing for play. Thats why the extended time frame. Clever Mike, Clever!

I personally think this is crap!!!

Guy has so much sweat equity at SeaTac and the series could give a shit about him or his efforts. i bet the next revelation will be the Pooled Combo of Tac and Lamewood. Then they can get Guy to prep the course for them too.
                rewindb.com

Comment

Why is it called Lamewood? I love that course and the tourney has always been one of the best ones ran around here.
                  Last edited by LakeStevensBA; January 28th, 2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I like LaKewood too, its a great course and tournament.

I don't have anything against playing multiple weekends in a row. All 3 tournies are still going to fill and be good tounraments. It would be nice to have a weekend off, but to me it doesn't really matter.
                    A par is not a bogey.

Comment

The Windy River is the same weekend as the Great Northwest Open, which is an A tier for ameteurs this year. I was planning on playing in Kennewick this year, too.
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                        Lamewood
                        Say it ain't so Jub, say it ain't so! What's wrong with Lakewood? It's one of my top 3-5 in the state.
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

This is exactly why you are no longer part of the Washington State Series Jub; you are spouting off a bunch of insults while the information you post is littered with inaccuracies.

Wait till we announce the series. Many of these dates would be bad to set any plans to.

Mike Rideout
                          WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Thanks, Mike.
                            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Thats good to hear no dates are set in stone except JWO that is.
                              rewindb.com

Comment

i dont mind playing tournies on back to back weekends. I would love to see a tournament every weekend in the NW. Honestly I dont care about this petty BS about series and non series events. If you put on a good tournament people will show up regardless of date, location, series or non series.
                                www.soulpancake.com
                                www.bahai.org
                                http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X