X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th Annual Downriver Open, Spokane

It looks like I'm running the DRO on the weekend of April 10th and 11th. It will again be a B tier, and part of the Inland NW Series.
    I'll be putting up a flyer soon, at my site, www.stimpiridge.com , and at the SDGA website. I hope to see more "out-of-towners" this year.
    We haven't been a WA State Series event for a few years, and I miss you Wetsiders.
    The course has been pared down to an 18 holer, from 21, so I've only got room for 90 players this year. 95 with a ghost group, so sign up early.
    Stimpi
    Last edited by Stimpi; January 21st, 2010, 05:25 PM. Reason: wrong dates

have you posted the flyer yet casue i want to play so sing me up

Comment

Stimpi, in your post you mentioned the DRO will be on April 18 - 19, but the calendar on this site says the weekend before. Just curious as to which weekend it will be so I can update the GCF calendar.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, but you can count on a strong showing of MT'ers being there!! Gonna be another great year for the INWS!!!!!

Comment

Hey Stimpi, please verify the date for the DRO, I have you down for April 17 & 18, 2010.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

9th Annual Downriver Open Date

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
          Hey Stimpi, please verify the date for the DRO, I have you down for April 17 & 18, 2010.
          I apologize to everyone. I was considering moving to the 17th-18th, but I think the previous weekend works better, so...
          The 9th Annual Downriver Open will be held on April 10th and April 11th, that's my final answer, Regis

Comment

Well now I just might be able to make it out
            Read this ^

Comment

Dan If you play CSI, Downriver and LCO you only need one more to qualify.
              rewindb.com

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Stimpi, see you out on the course.
                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                  Dan If you play CSI, Downriver and LCO you only need one more to qualify.
                  I'm hoping to play those three plus the nuclear meltdown and finals. Now if I just make all my twenty and in putts....
                  Read this ^

Comment

I'm going to try and play the DRO, LCO, Nuclear Meltdown, Beaver State Fling and the CHump Challenge if it's run again this year. Plus the Chilli Bowl and Corbin Parks first annual Ice Bowl.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Registrations are pouring in.

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                      It looks like I'm running the DRO on the weekend of April 10th and 11th. It will again be a B tier, and part of the Inland NW Series.
                      I'll be putting up a flyer soon, at my site, www.stimpiridge.com , and at the SDGA website. I hope to see more "out-of-towners" this year.
                      We haven't been a WA State Series event for a few years, and I miss you Wetsiders.
                      The course has been pared down to an 18 holer, from 21, so I've only got room for 90 players this year. 95 with a ghost group, so sign up early.
                      Stimpi
                      I just returned from a wonderful road trip through Norcal, to find a pile of Downriver Open registrations, and a few phone calls. There seems to be plenty of interest so I suspect I'll sell out this year.
                      Better sign up early. There are links at my site.
                      Stimp

Comment

I see that 'Martie Cook' is signed up in the intermediate Women's division.
                        She has a rating of 1003!
                        I can't wait to see her throw!
                        "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

She looks damn good in tight jean shorts too!
                          Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                            She looks damn good in tight jean shorts too!
                            I played with some deaf DG'ers, but never a blind one.. maybe someday
                            Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

Half full, or half empty?

The 9th Annual Downriver Open is officially half filled.
                              Get those registrations in soon. I've had a lot of calls and emails. Inquiring minds want to know, and play.
                              I predict it will fill by April 1st.
                              Now, we'll see.
                              Stimpi

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X