X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
    We definitely need some more players to sign up! I just sent in my registration, this tournament should be a blast, how many chances do you get to play tournaments of ball golf courses, this is disc golf asserting its sheer awesomeness on the ye olde ball golf world. I've been able to play several ball golf/disc golf courses in the past and they both been really fun to play and a totally unique test of your game. Let's pack this place out!
    Yeah... This place is a BLAST to play. I'm really looking forward to it.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I signed up yesterday. I with you Josh, when do you get to play on a ball golf course. This tourney sounds like Fun can't wait.

Comment

The weather should be awesome and the courses are really fun. Looking forward to it again this year. Better get signed up.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

i'm signed up i just gota pay up now...so i'll see u all there. is the course gonna be set up on friday for practice????

Comment

any more details on the SUN. dubs?
            www.soulpancake.com
            www.bahai.org
            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              Thanks Chris! I'm drooling at those distances, cant wait to play this one
              My sentiments exactly! So stoked. I signed up as soon as I saw "13 holes, par 53". Get some!

Comment

The course is officially closed for us on Saturday. Fantastic!!!!!

Online registration for this event will close at 8pm Wednesday evening.
                http://www.northwestsignup.com/

You may still call me, Mike, to sign up at (253) 224-5491.

This is going to be an outstanding event, donít miss it!!!

Chris will post more info on the Sunday dubs very soon.

Mike
                WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Here are the official pro and am maps and the official course specs.
                  WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Sunday doubles

PRO- $80 per team
                    AM- $60 per team
                    INT- $45 per team

Greens fees and carts will be $20 per person taken out of the entry fee. I am planning to play a 26 hole layout, which will be the two courses played on saturday played as one course. AM and PRO pads, adv will play AM pads(move up). The course is open to ball golfers so we will be assigned tee times with the first time at 10:30. Please get on the list to make it easier. I will take names through this site, on saturday, or the morning of. Registration will open sunday morning at 8 until about 9:30. Players meeting will be at 10. I would like to send out the pros first followed by advanced and then int. If there are any questions please ask them. If anyone would like to step up and help feel free to volunteer. Should be awesome!

Thanks to all,
                    Chris Waugh
                    Last edited by REDFIVE; February 12th, 2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: price change
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

OMG....OMG...OMg.../drool.... god i wanna pull a leroy jenkins soooo bad

Comment

Just signed up and I'm stoked for this one!! Reviewing the course will give me something to do while burning the midnight oil at work... thanks for all of the info.. You can add Aaron Holley to the pro division for Saturday.
                        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

You can plan for at least two Pro Teams on Sunday: Nate & Dion, and Kirk & Brice. All but Nate will be there Saturday as well! Can't wait to throw some bombs!!!
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

You guys should get some video of sunday
                            Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                              You guys should get some video of sunday
                              Anybody with a camera that isnt planning to play but wants to record either day could most likely get a cart for their services. PM if interested.
                              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

14802 8th Street East, Sumner, WA 98390

Is this the correct address? I'm not familiar with the area so I want to make sure I go to the right place. Thanks.
                                A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X