X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYOP Mossy Roc 1/16/2010

Only one month before the second of three BYOP.

Here is the link

[url]http://www.discgolfpugetsound.com/first/news.htm

I went up last Sat to help with a work party and Holy Shit 16 people showed
    In a very short time the new hole 11 emerged.
    rewindb.com

Just friendly reminder Jan 16th Mossy Roc

Format. best shot all holes

Sulli mentioned a "bark party, next Sat after doubles" if you are around try and help out.
    rewindb.com

Comment

Grab yer partner and let's deucey-doh?
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Great day, sunny and no snow!
        The course gets better and better every time I play at the ROC. The majority of the new holes are outstanding. Well worth the drive.

7 Open teams paid out $350
        $175 first Narth Park Aaron Holley and Greg Lyman -13
        $110 Second The Animals Local B hammers -12
        $65 third OJ and The Glove -11

Am's 15 teams paid $590/scrip
        1st Get Fist ed The Clark Bros -15 $175
        2nd TJ Hooker Toby Cheff/partner -13 $125
        3rd Brandon/Steve -12 $100
        4th Chinook -11 $70
        5th -10 $50
        6th/7th Tied -9 split $70

Thanks to all who attended.
        Last edited by LJ Jubner; January 17th, 2010, 02:43 PM. Reason: correction needed
        rewindb.com

Comment

Thanks for another fun doubles event Jub... BYOP best-shot tournaments are definitely my favorite!
          The weather was great and I always enjoy the chance to play up there... I agree, it does keep improving and I enjoyed the extra holes. I can't wait to take a weekend camping trip up there and get a few rounds in there this spring... and camp along the river near Glacier.

T.J. Hooker(John Stengel and I) shot -14 btw... and maybe it should be noted that the pro division played a much tougher final 10 holes.
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

How's your bruise?
            rewindb.com

Comment

Yep had a blast and the competition was fierce. It would've been nice to have an awards ceremony atleast and enough stuff to choose from. Again, a very limited selection and ended up coming home with stuff I'll never use disappointing but whatever. The course was worth the trip alone and to play with friends made it well worth it overall. As for the final ten holes I agree. I would've rather played the course twice but looking at our card we birdied a bunch of the holes on the "pro" course too so who knows........I was more pleased with the bogie free round on a course that I've never played then the -15 we put up. Thanks to everyone involved see yah next time

Comment

Sorry Bill I thought almost $800 of product would have been enough to choose from. I am always trying new stuff out. The afternoon course choices were an attempt to move the thing along. I know the Open players would have liked to see you out there also, maybe next time.
                rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                  Sorry Bill I thought almost $800 of product would have been enough to choose from. I am always trying new stuff out. The afternoon course choices were an attempt to move the thing along. I know the Open players would have liked to see you out there also, maybe next time.
                  All good my friend just constructive criticism from myself and what I heard people mention. I've already either won or purchased the stuff I use so it's not your fault. Maybe try some clothing or disc related apparel for those that have all the plastic they need. I'm not taking anything away from all the work put in so please don't think I'm not appreciative. As I said earlier it was well worth the trip and we had a blast. I suppose if I wanted to shoot with the "Big Boys" it's about time to pull the ole Jefferson's and start Movin On Up....
                  Last edited by thebakedone; January 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X