Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what about the sabbath the day before?

Shabbat Shalom Mikey
    Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post

Shabbat Shalom Mikey
      Oy vey!
      Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I am stoked about being the 2010 INWS Kick off event. There are going to be some really great promotions this year. We are working on an "Instant Win Basket Toss" and a powder coated Mach 3 as a series raffle prize. These and upscale custom series plastic are in store for those who dare to cross over to the Eastside

DMajor One of the reasons why WE hooked up was to promote more Westies to try their luck East of the mountains.What a great line up of events Stimpi's Downriver Open, LCO. Chump Challenge , Zoo Town-Missoula. The beast in Troy, Nuclear Meltdown, Farragut and the finals in Leavenworth will ALL be off the hook.

You only need 4 to qualify

Final Event Anyone can play but results only count if you have already qualified.
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post

Shabbat Shalom Mikey
          Sabbath is a day of rest
          disc golf helps me rest
          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

I like the idea of having the CSI in the INWS but having it on Easter will prevent me from playing it - not because God doesn't want me to, rather my wife That and the fact that I have a 4 day conference that will eat up the entire weekend before. I would much rather play CSI than Downriver the following week but it looks like I may be playing Downriver anyway. 3 Tourney rounds at Downriver is just not exciting to me.

Comment

Thanks Scott You still have Jet Wash to shoot for!Yeah we all have higher voices to answer too.

Downriver 3X You get to be the guinea pig (new course design) or the permanent old course record holder. Either way Downriver should be great and you know Stimpi will treat the ol gal just right.

Hey Stimp I got one Pro Grand so far, You would make two. Gordy K 3? Bmob, Edge, Chef? I will do my part and play up to Pro Grand to help qualify the division for the series. jub.
              Last edited by LJ Jubner; January 13th, 2010, 05:26 PM. Reason: added thought bold
              rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                I like the idea of having the CSI in the INWS but having it on Easter will prevent me from playing it - not because God doesn't want me to, rather my wife That and the fact that I have a 4 day conference that will eat up the entire weekend before. I would much rather play CSI than Downriver the following week but it looks like I may be playing Downriver anyway. 3 Tourney rounds at Downriver is just not exciting to me.
                Hit me up when you finally get out here to visit the inlaws Scott.
                Read this ^

Comment

The RSVPs are starting to arrive now. I am currently working on an online invitation/presentation that will be available for your viewing pleasure, soon!
                  rewindb.com

Comment

If you have not noticed CSI is filling rapidly. Better get in touch with me ASAP if you want in.
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Gmasters

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                      Thanks Scott You still have Jet Wash to shoot for!Yeah we all have higher voices to answer too.

Downriver 3X You get to be the guinea pig (new course design) or the permanent old course record holder. Either way Downriver should be great and you know Stimpi will treat the ol gal just right.

Hey Stimp I got one Pro Grand so far, You would make two. Gordy K 3? Bmob, Edge, Chef? I will do my part and play up to Pro Grand to help qualify the division for the series. jub.
                      Thanks for thinking of this old guy, but if I am forced to play with those 39 year-old child masters, I can deal. I see Scott has forgone his "bagging" ways to play Open. Gotta follow his example.

Comment

Hey Jub for those that signed up for CSI at the Byop event last weekend.when will we be seeing our names added to the registration? Thanks rolly #42821
                        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                        PDGA # 42821
                        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Don't panic just yet. Payment insures your entry.
                          rewindb.com

Comment

thanks jub.. I feel much better now.
                            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                            PDGA # 42821
                            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Cool Shoez Intitational ???

Sorry Jub for pointing this out, but now that I'm 40, perhaps my eyes are going bad, but "Intitational"?:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9764

Would love to play the tourney, but I have to work that weekend.

Will try to get another bench going for hole 8 before the big event.

Thanks,

Ben M.

Comment

Freud's Field Day

He's a breast man apparently!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X