Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
    The only results I see are rds 1 & 2 so far, and I have one question:

Who put 'roids in Brandon's cheerios? I wish I could have seen that round, it must have been awesome.
    god that dude blew up the red course....-11 i mean holy shit thats awesome after the first 2 round i was tied at +8...and finshed day 2 in 3rd place

Comment

Originally posted by tikidiscer View Post
      I can remember three of the winners

Kyle-1st in pro
      Jamie Richards-1st in advanced
      Chris Fry - in Advanced grandmasters, my first PDGA win ever

Tom should have the results up soon.

Great times.
      great throwing chris...i see who chanman learnd to throw from now...lol

Comment

First timer here. That was my first tourney and I had a blast. I took Th in am division. Not to bad for just starting in the beginning of November. I ended up playing with Mazza for 2 rounds. Thanks for the tips bro, I went to field and worked on my Hyzer flip and nose angles like you said and it worked great.

Mazza's CTP was awesome, he used his super roc with a big anny and held its line and went past the short basket position. Also he made the 30 footer for birdie.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrin M View Post
          First timer here. That was my first tourney and I had a blast. I took Th in am division. Not to bad for just starting in the beginning of November. I ended up playing with Mazza for 2 rounds. Thanks for the tips bro, I went to field and worked on my Hyzer flip and nose angles like you said and it worked great.

Mazza's CTP was awesome, he used his super roc with a big anny and held its line and went past the short basket position. Also he made the 30 footer for birdie.
          glad to hear those tips helped. i am truely happy i had really great grp of guys every round. and on a side note... i was dieing from holding my laughter in when ol young buck went into the river to get his ace disc back
          Last edited by mazza; February 1st, 2010, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
            great throwing chris...i see who chanman learnd to throw from now...lol
            Yeah, I taught him well.

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
              glad to hear those tips helped. i am truely happy i had really great grp of guys every round. and on a side note... i was dieing from holding my laughter in when ol young buck went into the river to get his ace disc back
              Hey...he only got wet up to his knees and half of one arm in the process! At least he got the disc back.

I had a good time shooting with you guys too!

- Brian

Comment

yeah but it was funny only cuz it wasn't me. and it was good to met some cool catz

Comment

Results are updated
                  Read this ^

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9807

Really good AM II turnout, but not very big pro pool. Did they have ice-bowl discs made... if so, how'd they turn out?
                    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Bill Clark and Dan Major, 2nd and 3rd in Advanced. Nice....way to represent JUEL!

Comment

Great Am2 turnout indeed, I'm suprised though how few players were signed up PDGA perhaps a quick announcement at the start of the tournament to the AM players who might not realize that that $50 quickly becomes a really good investment if you're playing even just 3 PDGA tournaments in a year.
                        PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                        dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

I have not got my player pack from PDFs but I sign up to be a member

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                            Bill Clark and Dan Major, 2nd and 3rd in Advanced. Nice....way to represent JUEL!

Thanks Brian, you can add lil bro Kenny with second in open and Mark who took second in am2 (his first pdga tourney) to that list as well. Haven't played Juel in MONTHS but I suppose it's still our home course so to speak. I play wherever the next tourney is and then switch when it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by thebakedone View Post
                              Thanks Brian, you can add lil bro Kenny with second in open and Mark who took second in am2 (his first pdga tourney) to that list as well. Haven't played Juel in MONTHS but I suppose it's still our home course so to speak. I play wherever the next tourney is and then switch when it's over.
                              Also from Juel: Darlene Kaetzel took first in the Intermediate Women's category
                              "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

The rest of the Juel players

Tristan "Rolly Rolson" Hundley who finished 6th in advanced. Started the second round with 4 or 5 birdies in a row.

Bob Clark Finished 9th in advanced. Still throws really really far

Shawn Gyzinski 5th in Intermediate. Still throws angry

Brian Clark finished 9th in intermediate. Almost edged out Bob for 3rd place in the Clark family standings.

Steve Rolling is smiling somewhere
                                Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X