Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok heres me throwing my name on the list.

rj mazza.. intermediate i'll pay eather on the day of event or i'll try to make it into the store

Comment

c u there mazza!!! on the top card of course.) two days are where its at and out TDG is on break till the 13th. ya! Can't wait to see the white river course!
      ________
      Buy Roor Bongs
      Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I suck at typing. our TDG not out TDG.
        ________
        GAY LEATHER
        Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

What time is the player's meeting?
          Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
            Anybody going to play this?
            yes

Comment

Players' mtg @ 9:00 Saturday... as proclaimed by Mrs. Goodrhythm when I just phoned the shop.
              anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by killa View Post
                Players' mtg @ 9:00 Saturday... as proclaimed by Mrs. Goodrhythm when I just phoned the shop.
                Thanks

I will see you and Mr. and Mrs. GoodBonrythmTempo Tomorrow
                Read this ^

Comment

coo. now i can stay up later then i thought

unless wife says bedtime

Comment

great shooting on day one guys and gals. weather was better then i personaly thought it was gonna be. the 2 grps i shot with were hella fun. hope day 2 goes well also

Comment

well day 2 was AWESOME shot a 4 over and took 3rd place..

oh and took ctp for intermediate with a super roc on hole 7 from blue pad at white river

Comment

Congrats, good shooting... it was a big Am field too(must've been a good payout)-- but I'm just trying to get my results fix on...
                        You could elaborate on your ctp shot though... flight pattern, distance from pin, and color of the super roc would be helpful... so I can complete the image.
                        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

The only results I see are rds 1 & 2 so far, and I have one question:

Who put 'roids in Brandon's cheerios? I wish I could have seen that round, it must have been awesome.
                          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I can remember three of the winners

Kyle-1st in pro
                            Jamie Richards-1st in advanced
                            Chris Fry - in Advanced grandmasters, my first PDGA win ever

Tom should have the results up soon.

Great times.

Comment

He only took them to rehab a nagging injury... not to enhance performance.
                              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                                Congrats, good shooting... it was a big Am field too(must've been a good payout)-- but I'm just trying to get my results fix on...
                                You could elaborate on your ctp shot though... flight pattern, distance from pin, and color of the super roc would be helpful... so I can complete the image.
                                ok for the ctp. it was hole 7 about 350 with a wicked anhyzer route. so when my roc landed after pullin a helix for me it was about 320-330. dead stright inline with the basket and i hit my birdy on that one(but was really scared to miss it) and my grp was only the second grp to tee off. so my ctp held through the whole round and there were about 45-50 Ams out there.

and my roc is a white Xout ce candy super roc(well i was told by the guy that gave it to me that it was ce candy plastic) the crazy thing about this weekend was i think i was the only am that was blasting my rocs 300 + ft( noticed i said ams)... cuz i watched some pros thats showed me what a roc can really do

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X