Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
    That's CLASSIC Tom!!! CLASSIC!
    Don't be silly "Biz" you always four putt. Those Cajune lessons are really paying off. For everyone else that is. Maybe you should talk to Rueben about his technique!
    rewindb.com

Comment

Biz has found nearly true "enlightenment" in the Turbo Putt. All he needs to do now is "embrace" throwing it upside down.

"Roux Ben" is the bayou spelling of my dear beloved dog.

Comment

So your Puddle is spelled after the sauce thickening agent. Clever
        rewindb.com

Comment

awww your making me blush () over here.

The turbo has been a little off lately but I'm improving my driving accuracy and distance and when the turbo comes back LOOK OUT! I'm awesome, lol.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Attached is the information for the Freeze.

$20 entry fee for Ams, $25 for Open.

Great payouts, CTPs, Ace Pot, trophies, some kind of a players pack, and other cool crap for one low price.

Almost all people surveyed said this event is the funnest one during this weekend in January. We already have commitments from people as far south as Snohomish and as far north as Marysville, so you know this tournament rocks!

See you in 2010!
            Brian

Comment

not sure of my plans yet but i'll try at make it up there for this.

so now thats one persons from as far south as tacoma

Comment

Hope to make it BA. If so, I will take you up on your offer. I haven't been able to play a round with you in some time. Hope all is well.
                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

The course is in good shape & very clean.

So let me ask Northwest Disc Golf Community...

Who's planning on coming to the 6th Annual Freeze In the Trees in beautiful Lake Stevens???

Comment

eye yam.

Comment

The weather report looks favorable. I'm planning on driving over. Thanks BA and Cajun for showing me around the other day. I didn't expect to like the course but I actually did, funky baskets and all!
                      Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

The course is in great shape, trophies are in, and it looks like the weather is cooperating. See you all at the course early Saturday. Should be a good crowd for the Freeze!

Be safe tonight. Happy New Years all!

Comment

I'll be there.
                          Threw a few rounds yesterday and the course is looking good.
                          Hoping that enough other "old farts" show up to open a Grand Masters Division

Comment

I'm there for sure.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Doesn't look like I'm going to make this one. I'm sick and need to rest up for TDG, as fun as this tourney was last year - "I gotta support the team"
                              'Weekend 4 Women':
                              Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                              Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Leaving now.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X