Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. An emphasis on communication, kicking around new ideas, and getting the ball rolling.

I think Mike is an excellent candidate for series coordinator, he gets my vote.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I would be happy to accept the position of series coordinator if I am elected by the people dedicated to help run this series.

I propose that we build this list of people that are ready to put their time and effort into the series (coordinators and TDs) and have an official vote. Of course other people should be nominated for the position, as well as, other ideas other than a “series coordinator” or “guy who runs the series” should be proposed. I think that the vote and input to discuss different possibilities should be limited to those that are ready to help run the series (coordinators and TDs). We don’t have a lot of time; I think we should make a decision by 8pm next Sunday (November 22nd). I picked this time and date on a whim; if somebody has a different idea, please speak up. This will be one of the first topics we discuss through email.

If you know of anybody that doesn’t check this forum on a daily basis, and is ready to get actively involved with the series, please be sure that you let them know to get on the list. Time is of the essence so we can’t wait a long time for people to hear about this, but the more people that are seriously ready to commit to this task, the better.

The list has already developed good representation from all over the state. TD’s and other coordinators from Spokane, Seattle, Walla Walla, and Tacoma have all responded (thank you) and I expect several more.

Mike Rideout
      WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

I also vote mike for leader guy.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

as do i vote for him. mike is a good dude with good ideals

Comment

Mike Rideout
            Eric Edgerton
            Paul Wright
            Scot More
            Tim Coye
            Chris Gilberts
            "Wobbly" Bob Perrewe
            Kaleb Ralph
            Tom Bontempo
            Guy Dahmen
            Jub Jub (Shawn Hadley)

This is the current list. Should you or someone you know be added? Do you want off of the list? The ball is rolling and picking up speed.

Mike Rideout
            WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X