Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe next year BA. Maybe next year.

You going to join us BA?

Tom, wouldn't we then be representing Team Seattle since we are Lakewood/Terrace? Although you do have two from Mukilteo ( Really one, Toby is a wannabe Muk boy). I vote for Saturdays since we would be traveling back and forth. Just my two cents. Also, have you spoke with Holly or Andrew?
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
      Maybe next year BA. Maybe next year.

You going to join us BA?

Tom, wouldn't we then be representing Team Seattle since we are Lakewood/Terrace? Although you do have two from Mukilteo ( Really one, Toby is a wannabe Muk boy). I vote for Saturdays since we would be traveling back and forth. Just my two cents. Also, have you spoke with Holly or Andrew?
      I'm technically from Everett, shhhh don't tell. Saturdays are better for me too. I have sent messages to Andrew and haven't received any response which is really weird, he usually gets back to me, hmmm. I don't know how to get a hold of Aaron Holley, if you have contact info for him please message it to me and I'll do my best, as far as BA goes he is welcome on my team, in my group, at my dinner table or in my family I love that guy, Brian if you want in, HURRY UP! hehehe.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Yeah, BA, do it... we'll do a one year contract since you're in the twilight of your career... then you'll have the option to sign a free-agent contract with the Lake Stevens Lumberjax next year.

I'll shoot Aaron a text to see if he's interested in joining--
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Good idea OB one and me.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Wow Tom, would you trust him with your sister too?

BA is a must if he will grace us with his presence.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Jason or BA, if either one of you decide to join the Terrace Squad, JR and I live just off of the Mukilteo Speedway, so you could park at my place and carpool with us...
              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

There are two spots left, we could snag both Van Proyen brothers!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post

BA is a must if he will grace us with his presence.
                  um no.

When Brian try's to bring this:

He gets this:

lol. BA

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Classic! And yes, the Van Proyens are always welcome. They seem to always be around when I get an ace.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

At least not after the birdie bottle right???
                      "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Does anyone know how many people are on the White River team yet. I haven't heard from Brandon yet. Im just wondering because it seems like spots are filling up pretty fast, but maybe it just seems that way.
                        www.soulpancake.com
                        www.bahai.org
                        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Sounds fun I'm down tom. Team terrace one year deal.

Comment

As long as we DON'T play lake Stevens. After the way I played at the 9 the other day I don't think my ego could take another round like that.

Comment

Tom,
                              If there is still room, put me down too. With all that love (because I bring beer) from you, John and Toby, how could I say no?

thanks,
                              Brian Birdie Bottle

Comment

People are beating down my door to get in! I'm waiting on another guy who asked first, he hasn't responded yet and if he doesn't want in, then I'll let you(Brian) and Jason fight over the last spot otherwise guys I'm very very sorry but our team has filled in the blink of an eye!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X