X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    I'm in for Terrace as well, so long as I don't have too many weddings to attend.
    Nice!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Awesome boys, sounds good.

We still have three spots left for Terrace Creek/Seattle area team.
      Last edited by sillybizz; October 27th, 2009, 12:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to post something.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        Awesome boys, sounds good.

We still have three spots left for Terrace Creek/Seattle area team.
        Make that Two spots available. Dan Major is interested.Silly, if you could get in contact with him.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Olydiscgolf dude,

Do you already have all the teams you are accepting? Can I captain a team representing Lake Stevens? We bring beer to events if that helps....

Brian

Comment

Join us BA! We would love to have ya.
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I would totally play for Lake Stevens, it is after all the BEST course EVER!!!
              "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                Join us BA! We would love to have ya.
                John, it's not too late to make the jump from MLT to LS. Come on man....

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                  Olydiscgolf dude,

Do you already have all the teams you are accepting? Can I captain a team representing Lake Stevens? We bring beer to events if that helps....

Brian
                  As enticing as your offer of beer is. We do already have the maximum number of teams we are excepting.

Thomas, AKA Sillybiz on this forum, is the captain for Terrace/Lakewood. Get in touch with him. Last check there was two spots available for that team.
                  If there isn't room there, let me know and Ill put you in contact with another captain.

Comment

This sounds like a blast dude its just to bad i live so far away from all of these courses. Maybe after your first year you can let poeple bring their own team i know i could get 9 guys to do this no prob. If this all works out count my team in for sure next year.

Comment

Thanks Jason, that is exactly the response Im looking for.

Comment

Hey chris

how many people do we have on the steilly team so far?
                        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                          Hey chris

how many people do we have on the steilly team so far?
                          Chase Killen is the Captain, he is ODE on this forum. You will have to check with him as far as the updated roster goes.

Comment

Chris,

Have you decided which day of the weekend that we will be playing? Sat or Sun.

I am hoping for Saturdays, but it is your decision.

To All,

It is highly unlikely that the West Sound (NAD Park) would release Papa to the free agent market. I might be the captain, but we need our Coach. Let the games begin.

Sam

Comment

Im shooting for Sundays myself, but the captains will have the final say in which day they choose for "their" event.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                                John, it's not too late to make the jump from MLT to LS. Come on man....
                                Damn Brian first you are putting voodoo curses on all of my Buzzz's and now you're trying to steal players away from my team?

That's cold brother, we'll settle this later on at Stevens. grrr. dude.
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X