2010 NW dubs championships Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2010 NW dubs championships

    This event is a traveling event that the years winners get to decide where to hold the event the next year. I have a venue in mind but am open to suggestions; where do you think would make for a great dubs venue?
    Click here

    Challenge disc golf

  • #2
    Milo.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

    ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

    Comment


    • #3
      can it be?

      Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
      Milo.
      That is a good spot. I would be able to TD from a distance. It would be awesome to get the extra 9 baskets out there for the event but I would need some help for that. Anybody? The event is always on a Saturday with states being the Sunday after at steilly. If we could make this happen I am sure I could convince my partner to finally have a NW event in a place outside of Washington. Good suggestion, I dare anyone to top that!

      And I thought you would come up with Terrace!!!
      Click here

      Challenge disc golf

      Comment


      • #4
        Milo is indeed sweet, but I'd say if we're giving OR the chance to take the trophy, they have to come get it. My vote would go to NAD/Fairgrounds. Two of the best courses in WA, and they keep getting overlooked for tourneys.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

        Comment


        • #5
          If it's truly a NW championship, it should change location every year. One year in WA, next in OR, etc..

          Comment


          • #6
            The tradition has been that whoever the winning open team is, they get to pick the venue.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
              That is a good spot. I would be able to TD from a distance. It would be awesome to get the extra 9 baskets out there for the event but I would need some help for that. Anybody? The event is always on a Saturday with states being the Sunday after at steilly. If we could make this happen I am sure I could convince my partner to finally have a NW event in a place outside of Washington. Good suggestion, I dare anyone to top that!

              And I thought you would come up with Terrace!!!


              Just kill my dream why don't you Chris!

              (by the way I'm trying to set a new world record for most emoticons used in a post )
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

              ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't know if Magilla will let go of that title too easily.
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  Milo is indeed sweet, but I'd say if we're giving OR the chance to take the trophy, they have to come get it. My vote would go to NAD/Fairgrounds. Two of the best courses in WA, and they keep getting overlooked for tourneys.
                  NAD/fairgrounds vs Milo to me is a no brainer. I almost didn't get to play hab rec this year and my brother said we should just go play NAD, that was a depressing thought. Ilike NAD but I LOVE milo. Has a BYOP been played on the tourney course? Of course this will only happen if somebody or a group of bodys wants to step up and basically do all the work and I come in collect money and make score cards. The event is usually theweekend after the last seriesevent which is around the time of hab rec. Would it be possible to have the baskets stay in the ground for an extra weekend and do it the weekend after hab rec?
                  Click here

                  Challenge disc golf

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                    Would it be possible to have the baskets stay in the ground for an extra weekend and do it the weekend after hab rec?
                    They usually are. In fact, they're in now.

                    Comment

                    Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X