X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kokaneeninja View Post
    Hey Jub do you know of any mixed teams planing on playing???
    Just like always I have no idea of how many or who will play I just know I will be out there on Sat Mornng by 8. I do know there will be a lunch offered for a small fee of course.
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      I do know there will be a lunch offered for a small fee of course.
      Jambalaya? Gumbo?

Comment

Usual Jub fair

If you are offering? Jamba would be great. Gumbo can go either way. Don't like okra
        rewindb.com

Comment

I will be there tomorrow morning with my partner. First time to Arlington and more imprortantly first time to a JubaJub event!
          Read this ^

Comment

I'm thinking of playing in this, but I forgot one thing....a partner. If anyone is interested, PM me or email me at:
            playultimate@hotmail.com

I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a partner and I am disgusted with the results I got so I will try here.

You: Throws far, throws straight, makes every putt from 40 feet and in.
            Me: Willing to carry your bag, can provide beverages, willing to stomp around the blackberries looking for our discs.

No pictures required.

Brian

P.S. Don't call me. I left my phone in Cardiff, Wales 2 days ago and some drunk Brit will probably answer

Comment

I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a partner and I am disgusted with the results I got so I will try here.
              Funny you think you'll get better results here!!!
              "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Think I found someone for you...willing to be your partner for 300 "roses". You're not with the police, are you?

Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
                  think i found someone for you...willing to be your partner for 300 "roses". You're not with the police, are you?

how did you find that picture of me!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thomas, I didn't know you had long hair!
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Brian, I sent you a PM!!! Check your box dude!!!
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        Think I found someone for you...willing to be your partner for 300 "roses". You're not with the police, are you?

Does he bring the guns and guitar hero along or is that extra?
                        Read this ^

Comment

Can you say RAIN. Sat morning was dreadful. 7 Open Teams (one Jack/Jill) and 8 Am teams.
                          The morning was predictable Open, Big Mike and Josh Morris Lead the way at -3, Am, Dan Major and his partner at even par. The afternoon it did not rain much and and the scores showed it. Mike Werth and Bjorn Penny shot a blistering -11. In the Am field the Van Proyen Bros-9.

Final results
                          Big Mike/Josh 96 $175
                          Mike/Bjorn 100 $125
                          Beau/Peter 101 $60

Am
                          Dan/Partner 103 $120
                          Van Proyen's 110 $80
                          Two way tie B Ham Boy's and Ron Weimer/ partner split $100 ($60,$40)

Thanks to all who attended See you all in January at Mossy Roc
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Thanks for running a fun tournament Jub. I was about ready to be done after our six man 5 and a half hour soaking first round. Luckily the rain slowed down for the second round and I had a good partner Brett Vintertun. 3 of the discs I got have gone immediately into the bag. Those pro bosses go a long long way
                            Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X