Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Cajun, what's going on man, Thomas(Tom) here!

From what I understand the original number three will be taken out and there is going to be an "island" hole on the softball field somewhere with a temporary basket and then we will play the long number three with the highway on the left.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'll be at Lake Stevens around 7:15-7:30 if anyone wants to warm up with me, see you tomorrow guys.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Now Thomas ~ I'll be out early to warm up ~ See you there

Comment

Cajun, just wait and see my man. Island hole should be fun. If the island hole is impossible then we will play old hole 6. I printed out scorecards and signs for the arlington course today. See you tomorrow man. Jesse

Comment

I love adapting to a new hole real quick. I'll have to donate a CTP prize for the Island Hole.

What's the weather gonna be like tomorrow?

Comment

The weather right now between the two highway 9 courses is freakin cool. The rain has blown by, clouds are almost gone, and there is a wild front rolling through with some VERY strong gusts.

Lake Stevens and Arlington will have a beautiful fresh coating of leaves, needles, and the random widow maker.

Looking forward to playing tomorrow and kicking Cajun's LSU ass.

Comment

Keep talking Iowa NO Huckeye !

Comment

Just wanted to say congrats to Kenny Clark for playing solid golf all day and winning the open div. With a 14 down with just one bogie good job.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVP View Post
                    Just wanted to say congrats to Kenny Clark for playing solid golf all day and winning the open div. With a 14 down with just one bogie good job.
                    Hmm,

I'll relay the message Jason thanks for having us. One suggestion though is it possible to use another trophy company in the future? Between the two of us I think we now have six of those little disc guys

Comment

Originally posted by thebakedone View Post
                      Hmm,

I'll relay the message Jason thanks for having us. One suggestion though is it possible to use another trophy company in the future? Between the two of us I think we now have six of those little disc guys
                      Maybe you should quit winning so much Bill! And that goes to your brothers TOO! JK
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Ya I'm not a big fan either but I didn't have a lot of time to get the stuff cuz the old TD kinda told us he wasn't gonna run it last min. So me & Jesse kinda had to put it togeather fast or not do it at all. Next year should be better.

Comment

Originally posted by thebakedone View Post
                          Hmm,

Maybe if you guys threw away all your old little league and dance dance revolution tournament tropies you would have some more space
                          Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                            Maybe if you guys threw away all your old little league and dance dance revolution tournament trophies you would have some more space
                            Heave to and prepare to be boarded.

I took all my old stuff and made one piece with just the plaques. Killed two birds with one stone as it were.

Seriously Jason and Jesse did a fine job and to even get a trophies (1-3) in a 10 player field is great.

Baked One I'll give you $.50 a piece for all your Disc Golf trophies.
                            rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                              Heave to and prepare to be boarded.

I took all my old stuff and made one piece with just the plaques. Killed two birds with one stone as it were.

Seriously Jason and Jesse did a fine job and to even get a trophies (1-3) in a 10 player field is great.

Baked One I'll give you $.50 a piece for all your Disc Golf trophies.
                              Ha ha,

Laugh it up I was being sarcastic, any trophy is great duh. At $.50 a trophy you couldn't even buy a coffee from mine Just get my Champ Purple Boss and give me a reason to come play with yah

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X