Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge Fund Winter Series

EDGE FUNDRAISING WINTER SERIES

I want this sport to grow! The only way to do so is to get kids to play. The best way to get kids to play is to get their schools involved.
    The Educational Disc Golf Experience (EDGE) has been developed to provide schools and other youth programs with a sound program of teaching disc golf fundamentals and allied skills. The goal of this series is to raise enough money to donate an edge package to a local Elem. School.
    www.edgediscgolf.org/

OCT. 18TH Whiteriver 10:00 am
    NOV.1ST Riverside 10:00 am
    NOV. 15TH Steilly 10:00 am
    NOV. 29TH Whiteriver 10:00 am
    DEC. 13TH Riverside 10:00 am
    DEC. 27TH Steilly 10:00 am
    JAN. 10TH Whiteriver 10:00 am
    JAN. 24TH Riverside 10:00 am
    FEB. 1TH Steilly 10:00 am
    FEB 14th Whiteriver 10:00 am
    Mar 7TH Riverside 10:00 am
    MAR. 21ST Steilly 10:00 am
    Each event will be two rounds of 18 holes. 1st round will be a cali round where each player has the choice to use one extra shot per hole. If this shot is unused it will carry over to the next hole of your choice. All unused extras will be subtracted from your overall score. 2nd round is a straight up singles round.
    Signups at 9:00 players meeting 9:45 tee off 10:00
    open - $25
    am- $20
    $5 from each player goes toward the charity everything else goes to payout. Script will be provided by either the Tacoma Disc Golf Player’s Association or the WhiteRiver Disc Golf Association.
    Event sponsorship- $25
    Series Sponsorship- $225
    50% to event 50% to charity.
    For info contact Chris @ 253)302-6855
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Now that I think about it making the extras worth a whole stroke doesn't make sence. you would't take an extra drive or an extra putt because if you make it it is the same as if you missed because you could just subtract that stroke at the end. you would be punished for missing two strokes instead of the one. I did jump the gun a bit with this. I talked with kilmer and he was excited to get the club and the courses involved and I took this as go ahead get it rolling. what was not discussed was how the members of the club needed to vote on, or be aware, of what events are being run at the course. There are also insurance restrictions that I was unaware of and hope all will be well. This idea of getting something rolling to support EDGE is supported and will happen but the dates noted above may not be rock solid. Sorry for any misinformation. As soon as the insurance questions are answered I will have the dates solid.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X