Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th Annual Fort Walla Walla Open Oct 10th & 11th

Greetings,
    I would like to invite everyone to a weekend of disc golf in Walla Walla. Note that we did not sanction this event this year and the lowered registration fees should reflect that.
    We are running four divisions: Open, Advanced, and Intermediate. We will open other divisions if we get four participants.
    * Fees: Open Pro Men/Women: 40 Advanced 30 Intermediate 25
    *As it sits now we are running 3 rounds on our Blue course. However, we may play 2 rounds of blue and a round of black.
    *We are moving tournament central to the other side of the park (Dalles Military Road entrance).
    *See the attachment for registration information

Questions feel free to contact me via email kristopherbland@charter.net. Please make the subject FWWO so it gets filtered to the right box.

Take Care
    Kristopher

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
    We are running four divisions: Open, Advanced, and Intermediate.

Comment

Open mens and womens

Comment

Masters?

That way Marty could play.
        If he's recovered from his honeymoon by then...
        You better rest up and play too, Kristi.
        Last edited by Stimpi; October 5th, 2009, 12:36 AM. Reason: forgot witty comeback line

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
          That way Marty could play.
          If he's recovered from his honeymoon by then...
          You better rest up and play too, Kristi.
          I do not see there being a Master's Division. Heck Marty in a full body cast probably would give most of the "Open" players a run for their money at this event. Since it is low key, non-sanctioned most are jumping one division higher than what they would play if it was sanctioned.

I hope Marty will be playing

Take Care
          Kris

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...rnID=8270#Open
            Last edited by DoubleDees; October 5th, 2009, 08:30 AM. Reason: shameless self promotion

Comment

Other than Ed.... well and maybe Marty's son...oh wait last year Marty was in a full body cast. I hope to see a few of the Tri-City bombers come down here.
              Its always a joy watching you guys throw. It must be the Hanford radiation making you mutants. Perhaps it is the Lion's hearts each of you seem to possess, or even the tenacity of a Bulldog. Oh wait it must be the Sun(s).
              Just remember you will be paying the Devil to play and based on the weather he will be Blue.
              I think i got all the public high schools in there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X