1st Annual Lakewood Fall Fling to Fight MS, Saturday Oct 10th 2009 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case the calendar post is a bit unclear... Late registration until 9:15 AM, players meeting at 9:30 AM, Tee off is at 10:00 AM.

Comment

When does registration open?
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        When does registration open?
        It looks like it is open. TitleDisc

Bob

Comment

Registration is open at www.titledisc.com
          Pre-registration is the preferred method and the best way to guarantee your spot. We have a large group that will register just prior to the event if there are spots left.
          That said, if there are still spots left the day of the event we will register people onsite at 8:45-9:15 AM.

Cheers!

Kevin

Comment

I'm visiting Seattle next week, and that sounds like a great event to play!

What's the hotstamped disc going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              It looks like it is open.

Bob
              OK, my bad, poor word choice.

At what time on event day does check-in begin?

Better, Bob?
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by scottp View Post
                I'm visiting Seattle next week, and that sounds like a great event to play!

What's the hotstamped disc going to be?
                Hey Scott!

I got some Soft Magnets and some Elite Z XL's. Then I got a bunch of Comets and Buzz's mainly for folks who don't have their own discs, but want to try it out and support a great cause.

We'd love to have you there man!

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                  OK, my bad, poor word choice.

At what time on event day does check-in begin?

Better, Bob?
                  We'll be checking people in from about 8:30 until the players meeting at 9:30.

Hope to see you guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by hoodkevin View Post
                    We'll be checking people in from about 8:30 until the players meeting at 9:30.

Hope to see you guys there.

I have a car load coming and we have a long drive ahead of us. As far as I can tell we should be arriving right about 9am. I would arrive sooner but we have an hour and a half drive or close to that so we are leaving around 7:30 so we should be there on time. We are all pre-registered so that should speed things up. Cya guys Saturday.

Comment

Even if you haven't preregistered for this one, come on out on Saturday! It sounds like Kevin has everything in place to make this an awesome day.

If that isn't enough - I hear good karma is included in the players package...
                      'Weekend 4 Women':
                      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

9 AM is perfect TRex. Sounds like we will have donuts and coffee from Starbucks in the morning thanks to Jason Cadle! Bring some dollar bills. We'll have an acepot, side putting contest, and a50/50 cash raffle. Winner takes home half the pot! Chainbangerz is lending us their steel basket for the putting contest. Those guys have been so generously supportive of this benefit event. I would really encourage everyone to stop in Burien on the way home and check them out.
                        Don't forget that we'll have cheeseburgers and gardenburgers, chips and a soda for $5.
                        I'm really excited that you guys are coming all the way up from Shelton and I'll do what ever I can to make sure that you guys have a great time.
                        Andrew - good karma is overflowing at this event. Thanks again for contributing some prize plastic. Good luck in Port Angeles!

Comment

Also, just to remind everyone...we have whole kids center set up staffed by teachers and child-care professionals so if you know people with kids let them know. It looks like there are still enough slots open for folks to register the morning of... Please try to show up between 8:30 and 9:00 AM if not pre-registered.

Cheers!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X