X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Angeles "Huck Off" - October 10

Picked up a flyer for the next Port Angeles event. The last one was lots of fun and all proceeds for these are going to help them buy baskets for their new course . I'm sure Nate Bell (TD) will be looking for as many temp baskets as possible.

2009 Huck Off
    October 10th - Singles Tournament
    @ Lincoln Park, Port Angeles WA

Open: $25 Advanced/Intermediate: $15
    Cash Prizes and Trophies, Free lunch, CTPs, Ring of Fire
    Free camping is available

October 11th - Random Doubles
    @ Lincoln Park, Port Angeles

Entry: $7
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

So the official name isn't "Huck off and die!" ?? haha I remember hearing Nate et al were considering that... I suppose it will just be understood. In any case, if this is even half as much fun as the first PA fundraiser, it's going to be a helluva time! The guys up there really know how to put on a fun event (AND set up a killer course).

I talked to Nate's girlfriend Jessie a few days ago, and she said Nate has quite a bit of space in his yard to set up tents if people are looking for a place to stay Friday night. I haven't actually talked to Nate yet, so PLEASE don't consider this an open invitation; I just wanted to plant a seed and get people thinking about making plans to come up for what will definitely be a rockin' weekend of golf with a side of fundraising, and a healthy serving of good times.

Call Nate Bell for more tourney/camping details: three-six-zero-8-0-9-zero-three-four-two.
    anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Im planning on heading up for this, if anybody in the South Sound wants to hook up and carpool. I don't have all of my details worked out yet, but Im hoping to bring the surfboard along and get a session in.
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I won't be able to attend this event since I will be down south at a Grand Opening of the newest disc golf course at Camp Taloali. Camp Taloali is a deaf/hard of hearing campground and the course was designed by our local deaf disc golfers.. so I will be there to celebrate and partake in the fun of our newest course! I wish everyone to have fun over the PA event!! Enjoy and play!!
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I'm leaving tonight between 7:30 - 8:30 from Seattle, and will be camping in Nate's yard. If anyone wants in on a late carpool, PM me with your phone number, and I'll get back in touch asap.
          anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

See you there brotha'! Sheila and I (and The Pretzel) are leaving sometime around 8-9 tonight.

AR
            'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

I'll be heading over early in the morning. For those camping out, make sure you bundle up, it's supposed to get close to freezing tonight.
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Ah,

What a blast! Big thanks to everyone involved in making this event as fun and functional as it was. It was great to see familiar faces and help contribute to making Lincoln Park a better disc golf course. Great vibe all day and continued when a few donated their winnings back to the park. Well done my friends thanks for having me

Comment

Awesome job PA Crew!!! The course was a bit more challenging this time around but the atmosphere was the same (awesome!).

Hope you guys get a few new baskets out of this. Until next time
                  'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X