X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 4th tourney at Skyline

I just ran across this on craigslist. http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/vnn/828020745.html. Looks like it may interfere with Hab/rec if that was your plan.

Originally posted by jevon
    Looks like it may interfere with Hab/rec if that was your plan.
    Anyone who has been to Hab/Rec would probably not agree. Nothing interferes with Hab/Rec.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
      Anyone who has been to Hab/Rec would probably not agree. Nothing interferes with Hab/Rec.
      Never been to it. Only know it by name and that was due to the whole ace race debacle.

Comment

Dang, this sounds like fun! Too bad I'll be at Hab-Rec as well.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I just wrote to the guy and suggested he think about joining here to post his events directly where golfers will find it. I also suggested he check out Gawain's calendar as there is already a big event going on that day and that if he moved it he would probably see a bigger turn-out.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye
            Dang, this sounds like fun! Too bad I'll be at Hab-Rec as well.
            Do you need a caddy? It sure was fun heckling you at Pier!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
              I just wrote to the guy and suggested he think about joining here to post his events directly where golfers will find it. I also suggested he check out Gawain's calendar as there is already a big event going on that day and that if he moved it he would probably see a bigger turn-out.
              Not only that, but they ought to post in "Activities" on Craig's List instead of "local news."
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I spoke with the Sean Remer up at the course and he was interested in knowing if he ran the tournament on the 5th if people would still show up since many would be at the tournament in Estacada on the 4th. I told him that most would love to play two one-day tournaments in a weekend so expect the date to be changed to the 5th here shortly.

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Tell him he can put a link to our Skyline forum on his CL posting or the Skyline Web site. Then people can come here to arrange carpools and whatnot.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

He said that he will be linking to our site. I will help him with the particulars a little down the road.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X